Ace Attorney Ocs: Kalestra Sibling

Contents:

Greetings

Picture

Fun facts (Get to know 'em)

Goodbye

___

Hiya! This time I came back with two aces up my sleeves!

Here you go JuneNimueOwO Hope you like my kitties!

___

___

___

Fun facts:

Their spirit animal are cats, so I hope you like their cat like characteristics.

They both have the opposite personality thus I gave them a ying and yang neck piece.

Phoebe is pretty chill and aspires to be like Mia, When she found out about her death she didn't know what to do until she found out that Phoenix worked under her.

Phoenix once helped her in a case when she was in Phoenix's area and now aspires to be like Phoenix.

Jeane is very smart but isn't very enthusiastic, she has the yang part. As you can see, her outfit is more revealing than her sister who is in a very covered and comfy outfit.

Phoebe gave Phoenix the nickname 'Spiky' and Edgeworth as 'Emo'

Phoebe and Keane live next to each other in their apartment which is also next to each others office. They are somewhat inseparable as they often find each other.

Jeane is a lesbian gurl- (Honour to the pride month!)

Phoebe is an Asexual kid-

They both like cats, they both get into cat fights when they see each other.

Phoebe is very friendly and wise when it comes to investigating and deducting. Worked as an assistant of a detective a couple of times before officially becoming a defense attorney.

The two Kalestra siblings past information is not recorded and cannot be found in the files.

Jeane is a social media addict-

Phoebe is obsessed with comfy things-

___

That's it for now because I need to write other stories-

Hope you liked this!!

08/06/2020

SWDM out~