-Scribbles and Doodles- #2

Contents:

Greetings

Picture

Fun Facts

Goodbye

___

Heya! I got a couple of doodles and stuff! I hope you like these doodles because here are the ones I didn't get a chance to put in the last chapter of Scribbles and Doodles-

___

This is my BSD Oc, and as you can see

This is my BSD Oc, and as you can see. She has plaits- How pretty-

I originally had in mind for her to be Atsushi's guardian pet or something. She was named by Atsushi when she passed by him (Because that's what they usually do, the first name/word that comes out of their mouth is registered as their name) She has the ability to interact with the darkness or shadows, she can also turn into a giant shadow wolf (Can you tell I based it off of my old oc-), she isn't allowed to protect anyone but Atsushi unless given permission by the upper positions, she can use shadows/darkness as some kind of transportation as she just walks in it and walk out of the shadows like she's teleporting, she can also summon portals and stop time when Atsushi calls her as it is a rule to not be known by other existing people.

___

Ploranies: Gods who have control of the 'limbo' or in my original universe is the afterlife

Ploranies: Gods who have control of the 'limbo' or in my original universe is the afterlife. They have the power to give mortals who have died the chance to go back to the mortal world, they also have power to mess with your memories in order to create balance. They are very well-known gods and very dangerous to mortals. They are one of the 5 main gods and are often seen as guarding the forests that the spirit creatures live/roam in.

Dictionary OU: Mortals: Any living being such as 'Demons, Angels, Humans, Werewolves, Elves and ETC'.

Immortals: The gods/masters of the universe.

Spirit Creatures: Mortals who were given the chance to go back to the living world, or like what their names suggest 'Spirits' who are similar to Yokai's in a way. They can make deals/pacts with any mortals but often look for the strongest, They are unseen to the mortals eyes unless they interact with them or that mortal already has a Spirit creature. The more the mortal's make deals with a spirit creature, the more the stronger they are. (The limit is 10 fortunately)

Demangelof: (De-mi-ge-lof) A certain species who are the best/most powerful pact/deal makers of the whole mortal existent. They were also once known as one of the 5 gods/masters until they broke the rules, which was doing evil. Now, only 1 or 3 get born after centuries, Once the other dies, another is born. The only exception is the princess of the 'Mezudious' Kingdom. They are also often seen/known with 3 mixed species, For example: 'Angel, demon and werewolf mix' 'Human, elf, and dog mix' and etc. They can also surpass the limits of making 10 pacts/deals.

They are often born emotionless and learn emotions with the spirit creatures they meet. (In exchange for power and stuff is emotions and feelings)If abusing powers they are punished and killed never to be reborn again, unless that is their fate/goal of the 5 main gods. They are born with birthmarks and a colour of streak in their hair, they also hate water-

The 5 gods/masters: The 5 most powerful gods/masters who are in control of the universe and to create balance.

Any Questions regarding these can be asked! Feel free-

___

___

Some Angst

Some Angst..?

Behind the screens aren't whats portrayed in the screens-

___

Fun Facts:

I got a couple of doodles here but meh-

BSD Atsushi is adorable!

I make ocs to every anime I watch and name them Skylar so its easier for me to remember them.

I'm bored and I'm still making my one mini comic-

My original universe has a name but I don't wanna spoil it yet.

___

Bye!!

Criticism is appreciated, Any questions can be asked and an request is a cure to my boredom-

09/06/2020

SWDM out~