𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

"g'dday cunts," quinn smiles her cheeky playful grin, running her hand through her freshly brushed, styled, and lavish hair. "time to play some jump king, maybe some cs with tobes and mase, get fucked right up, y'know?" her fans are already pouring in, and before long there's a solid three thousand viewers. 

"y'all got here fast as fuck, dude, that's pog as bro." she laughs, now feeling much more self-conscious than before. three thousand viewers wasn't that much, it wasn't the scary thing for her. the scary thing was that she'd just seen swaggers discord notification saying that he'd be raiding her within the hour.

"alright, ladies and gents, you get to see all my failed comedy live," the aussie sighs, clicking her screenshare settings and letting jump king boot up. "y'all wanna do a quickie qna while we wait? i've got time, cunts." and so, the questions come pouring in. she gives a laugh, sipping her glass of gamer-supps mixed with vodka. 

"'which misfit lad is your favorite', definitely a three-way tie between masey, tobes, and swags." even saying his gamer name makes her heart flutter, and god, she's just a pathetic little baby for acting like this. she hasn't met the short man, barely even talked to him - aside from a fifteen minute call with cam while they played fortnite and swags kept screaming in the background. 

"'why don't you move in with the boys, they seem to have an extra room?' well, cunt, i wouldn't be able to survive with all those retards," she hums, giving a shrug and a laugh. "i can barely even handle me and helix safe and fed." the very mention of her cat makes the fans flip out, and it's nearly impossible for her to turn down their pleas. as much as she won't be able to handle the mischievous little furball, the fans are practically begging to meet the lad.

"fucking fine, fine," quinn sighs, smiling and rolling her eyes as she then gets out of her cozy d.va chair - a present from olli for her eighteenth birthday - and goes to the door of her gaming room, cracking it open and giving a whistle. helix comes running over, bright white fur all clean and pampered with his darling grey rosettes and his striking blue eyes. "there you are, love," she grins, leaning down and picking him up. he accepts his momma's head kiss before he's carried into her recording room.

"here's the lovely lad himself, helix say hello to the chat." the sweet boy gives a meow at the camera, then sniffs the mic curiously, making his owner laugh. "a precious thing. keep me up at night, don't you? make me hate having to sleep, huh? big lad." as she's waiting for the game to boot up - the fans bombarding her with questions about the good boy on her desk - there's a notification, the familiar sound of spongebob shouting 'woooo!'. 

swaggersouls hosted the stream with 2094 viewers!

"monkAS, dude!" she laughs, "thanks, swags, we're just waiting for the game to boot up and all these faggots - woops, homosexuals - are just getting all excited over helix here." her admin, nefairy, sets swaggers' replies to be constantly alerted for her so she can focus more on her game. that isn't necessary, however, because as soon as swagger's in the stream she's only focusing on the chat.

swaggersouls gonna play, or are you just gonna keep looking pretty like that?

quinn blushes darkly, biting her lip and smiling a little bit. "shush, cunt, i'm trying to do my job. thanks for the raid, though, means i might actually afford that damn repair for m'phone." 

swaggersouls donated 50.00 AUD! well, if you need to get your phone fixed, you better be sending me your number soon enough. toby can't be the only one getting in contact with you, can they?

her heart soars at the message being read out by the text-to-speech bot, and goddamn if swagger didn't have a strong hold on her he did now. not only did he give nearly enough to cover her repair cost, but he's respecting tobys pronouns?? she's in love, damn, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

- -

after a couple hours of streaming, she ends the show with many complaints from the fans, but since she got some decent footage out of the stream, a quick editing binge followed by an upload would help her line her wallet right back up. as she's opening up adobe premiere, she's startled by the discord desktop noise.

private messages with swaggersouls AKA "monki man"

can i have your number now? 🥺

ughhh god, you're clingier than my ex :\

it's 04xxxxxxxx. i expect you to wait for when i fix my phone, though.

aww. can i at least help by driving you to the repair place?

you've helped tons cunt! you sent me fifty bucks to help me cover how fucking expensive it is!!

okay, let me change that.

i'm driving you to the repair place tomorrow. you're covering lunch :')

cunt. fine. good thing you've got such a smooth voice.

haha, indeed.

goodnight, princess.

gn swags

- -

so...

that was long, hey?

bit of sweet stuff.

love y'all!

word count: 883