𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 / 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

quinn woke with a heavy and hard hangover. yeah, she drank way more than she could stomach, but that wasn't a surprise considering how already intoxicated she was. a cursory glance around the room tells her she's not at home - thank goodness, that means jay is still in charge of helix - and the time is about five-fifteen in the morning. the sun is still all golden and gentle, warm rays peeking in through ghostly white curtains that warm her body to the point where she nearly doesn't notice she's nude. no, that realization only hits her when she hears a low, surprisingly quiet snore beside her, and an arm tightly wrapped around her waist pulls her in closer.

"who the fuck did i do, cunt," she whispers to herself, then turning carefully and seeing him. the man she'd been so in love with since they first started talking online, sleeping peacefully beside her, hickeys all down his neck and his brows furrowed as if he'd nearly woken from her gentle movements alone. "ah, that explains it," she laughs a bit to herself, then noticing the man beside her shuffling more. so, she pauses and just closes her eyes, taking slow, deep, and calm breaths and letting this tranquil moment wash over her. then, she looks down to see how bad the damage is.

her insides hurt - not just her stomach, the sensitive organ that had felt so good to have something inside it does too - but that's not the main interest she has. hickies, all up and down her body, from her chest down to her thighs, and even between her thighs there's more. light pink bruise marks on her hips from thumbs holding on too tight, now just an aching reminder of a pastime best enjoyed by the two of them together. not to mention the warm liquid feeling within her - she prays to god it isn't piss, that would ruin the image of this gentle boy beside her - but she's relieved when a memory of the night before hits her, hard.

he'd asked about protection, she just smiled and hummed; "go all in, cunt. i take the pill for a reason." then it had been a night with a total of four rounds, five orgasms for him and seven for her. not too bad for a first time, and the horny man had been impressed by her libido. "a match made in a romance novel," he'd chuckled to her as they finally began relaxing post-coitus. 

so she smiles, laying back against the pillows and relaxing into the warm body encapsulating her. a low hum escapes his mouth and a gentle kiss is pressed to her temple, and thus, she's back asleep with a smile on her face. with no idea of the outrage a picture posted the night prior, the two sleep soundly with smiles on their faces and soft feelings of happiness hanging in their hearts.

- -

swaggersouls has posted!

liked by heyimbee, bordie, tobyonthetele, and 1

liked by heyimbee, bordie, tobyonthetele, and 1.1M others

swaggersouls i won't have the guts to post this tomorrow, but you truly do light up my life. tagged boujeebabe

comments have been disabled for this post

- -

:)

soft and sweet, just like a kitty.

stay safe, hydrated, and loved <3

word count: 574