Dreams

You are in a dark room where the only thing you can see is a tall hooded man standing with his back to you. You ask, "Where am I?" You get no response. The figure turns to you and you now realize that is is Kylo. He walks past you as if you didn't exist. He bows down to a new hooded man. This man is sitting in a large throne. There is lightening everywhere.

"Master," Kylo says.

"Kylo, have you done what I've asked of you?" From this mans voice and appearance, you believe that this is Palpatine from the stories of Luke Skywalker.

"What?" you whisper to yourself, "what is Kylo doing with him? I thought the emperor was dead!" They still cannot see or hear you.

"Of course Master. The girl took the offer and soon she will rest all her faith with the First Order."

"Excellent."

You woke with a fright. What offer? You thought to yourself. Kylo walks into the room and you stare at him frightened.

"What's wrong?" He asks you. You just stare at him still breathing heavily.

"Stay...stay away from me!" You yell. He looks unsure of what you mean. "Just...go...please."

                                        *
Please comment on any recommendations that you have. I would love to hear what y'all have to say 😊

SK