Chapter 11

Jimins father returns with a large tray of drinks, and what looks like an order number.
"Breakfast will be here shortly, so what we talking about?"
"Jimin here was saying how he thinks he has found The One, I am wondering if a blowup toy counts."
Karla smirks as she looks at her brother.
"Well you should know all about blow up dolls, ai sis."
"What Jimin.. so this guy."
"Well it's early days but I kinda like him a lot so will just have to see what happens won't we."
I swear Jimin looks at me as he says that.
Looking away I take Karla's hand intertwining our fingers, and to my surprise she don't pull away.
"Well I hope this guy is the one son, will be nice to see you happy and settled like your sister here."
"Yeah father cause karla has the picture perfect marriage after 5 days."
Now I know Jimin looked at me as he said that.
I go to say something but the waiter interrupts me as he places a plate of food on the table.

"Right so I ordered lots of little things so we can all share."
"Jungkook please make sure you stick to the diet can't have you putting on weight now can we."
"No dear" I huff as Karla starts to fill my plate with small amounts of salad items and what look like crackers.
"Well this healthy eating ain't really for me, I much prefer a good pizza, what about you Jungkook wouldn't you rather be eating pizza right now?"
Jimin has the biggest smirk on his face.
"Well Jungkook don't like pizza"
Jimin laughs as Karla answers for me.
"Is that so, ill have to remember that one."
I kick Jimin under the table to shut him up but it just makes him smirk.

The rest of the breakfast goes quite boring, Karla's father starts talking business and how He wants Jimin to take over from him on day, this seems to annoy Karla, not that she says this but the look on her face does.
After we have finished her parents and Jimin leave, saying they are heading back home and will see us soon.

"So karla taking a walk on the beach?"
"But we...."
"I think for today you should let me be in charge now come."
Karla is surprised by my actions as i take her hand and lead her down a street that's signs say beach this way.
"Jungkook!"
"Karla!"
"We have stuff we need to do."
"We can get back to the boring sex as soon as we get back promise...."
Shit did I just say that out load.
Karla stops in her tracks her face looking hurt and angry.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that, it's just..."
"You wish I was more adventurous like my brother?"
I nearly chock on air with her words.
"Everyone love Jimin and his wild side, I'm just not like that. I have always had a schedule and that."
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that at all, I just I don't t know."
"So what else do you think while you are being honest?"
"Well Urm I don't know what to think I still know nothing about you really. The only time we have spoke about anything was at the wedding other than that you have had one thing on the Brain"
"Oh, well mother wants grandkids and if I can't make them proud with the business I can at least give them grandkids to be proud of."
This is the first time I have seen Karla look vulnerable as honest.
"Look why don't we walk and talk and just take today to forget about everyone else, concentrate on us two."
"Ok."
Karla retakes my hand smiling as she starts to walk towards the beach.

Having fun with this one.... hope your enjoying reading it!

Instagram fanfic_forarmy
Armyfanfics13