Chapter Forty Five.

© All rights reserved. LittleThingsInLife

Chapter Forty Five.

Only when I can no longer breath do I let up from Aidens lips. I take in a massive gulp of air and let it out with an audible gasp when his hands grab my hips and lift me on top of him, legs astride but pressed firmly against his own.

"I love you." He repeats, clearly enjoying the freedom of being able to say it aloud.

"I love you too." I grin, grabbing his tight, muscular shoulders and squeezing the tendons as if giving him a massage. He groans lightly.

He seals his lips over mine again and licks his way into my mouth, tasting and eliciting light breathless moans from me.

In a whirlwind of emotion I hear myself whisper in his ear before biting and nipping at the lobe.

"I want you Aiden, all of you."

He grunts underneath me before cupping my face and pulling me away just enough so he can read my true emotions.

"Are you sure? There's no rush... I'm going to love you forever, so..." he doesn't finish his sentence. I don't let him.

I free his mouth from mine before speaking again, I make sure he understands how serious I am.

"I don't want to wait anymore, I want you to make love to me... and, I" I hesitate and he strokes a hand soothingly over my face, I lean my cheek into his palm and kiss the inside. "I want to imagine that this is my first time... I want you to make me forget everything else but you."

"I love you so much." Aidens voice is deep and low with raw emotion, that I can see shimmering in his gaze.

I take my hands off him and slowly lift my top over my head, his hands go to my bare waist and zero in on my naked breast.

I'd been self conscious about baring my upper body, knowing how much easier it would be for him to feel, to see the scars on my back, and I make sure not to flinch when he traces his fingers up my spine and over my shoulders.

"You're beautiful... every inch of you."

My head leans back, and I let out a quiet moan when his hand curves the side of my breast before cupping it whole, I see his head lower and mewl when his wet tongue connects with my nipple.

"Perfect." He whispers before suckling again, I tighten my legs around him, and feel him press his palm flat against my back holding me close.

"Please." I beg wantonly, his hand on one breast and mouth on the other was stirring my insides and heating me up ready to boil over.

I feel his leg muscles tighten as he lifts me enough to remove both his and then my, pyjama bottoms, when he gets mine to my ankles I kick the rest off, I'm completely bare to him now, just as he is.

I lower my naked flesh against him and feel him jut up automatically at the touch.

"If you're going to back out, I suggest you do it now before my control is lost." He's gritting his teeth and I wonder if the control had already gone.

I lift my body up again before pressing down more firmly, feeling him against my core but not yet inside me was rendering me speechless and needy.

He tests the waters with his fingers first and grunts in satisfaction at how ready I am for him, before weaving our hands together and pressing up inside me.

We moan together at our union, I'd never imagined the act of sex to be so perfect, so soft and sensual.

With Aiden though... anything was possible.