𖧷ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇɴɢ 1𖧷

Chaeyoung's POV:

"Come on Chae, you can do it!"My friend cheered for me, this is the day I will confess my love for the school ice queen Myoui Mina. Again.

Many people cheer for me actually, but I'm still nervous, Mina didn't just get her nickname for nothing. She's cold, strict, and scary.

Even boys that have balls can't even court her, because they're too scared. Oh, I forgot to say, Mina's dad owned the school.

"I-i think i should not" i said ready to go but Dahyun hold my shoulder.

"Chae, this is your last chance! if you don't try again you might not see her again, remember next year we will graduate"Dahyun, yeah next year is the end of our school year. I need to find a job or something that can keep me busy.

But what if she rejected me!? I gripped the flowers in my hand, too nervous.

"Oh please how many times she rejected you but you didn't back out! Come on Chae!"Tzuyu said and smack me in the head, I rub the spot she smacked me. That's hurt.

"Yeah Chae, you're brave! Go or I will not buy you a strawberry"Jeongyeon-Unnie threatened me, and I pout.

I guess I don't have a choice...

I sigh deeply and start walking towards Mina's table, where she's sitting with her friends. I can hear my friends start cheering behind me.

Finally stopping at their table, Momo, Sana, and Jihyo-Unnie look up at me. But not Mina.

"Uhm Minari-i know I already said this a lot, but please. Go out with me!"I stutter at first before yelling the last sentence.

"Get lost, I don't need your love" She said coldly

"Please, give me a chance!" I yell again

Closing my eyes tightly, I lean my both hands to give her the flowers. Shaking.

Suddenly the flowers are slapped away from my hand, it's so strong that my hand starts to turn red.
(A/n:ouch...Minari)

"Are you that desperate?"Her cold voice eco in the cafeteria and all of the students became more silent, Mina harshly take my hand.

"Look at me" I opened my eyes just to meet her beautiful brown eyes.

She gritted her teeth in anger, I wince at how painful she gripped my hand, which still hurt because of her powerful slap.

"You.Fucking.Annoyed.Me" she spat before pushing me harshly to the ground.

"Chae!"My friends yell and run towards me, while Mina's friends stand to stop Mina.

"Mina that's too far, "Sana-Unnie says to her

"Chae are you ok?"Dahyun asked me, helping me to stand up.

I smile at her "I think my eyes are sweating" I said while looking at her with my teary eyes. I rarely cry because I don't want people calling me a baby.

But look at me...I look pathetic

Tzuyu almost throw her hands at Mina, but I stopped her.

"Chewy no"I whisper to her, she sighs and clenched her hand.

I thought I can walk away...But no.

Mina got out of her friend's grip and look at me with fire in her eyes.

"Do me a favor?"She smiles but not that friendly smile...

"Leave me alone, you disgust me"That is her last words before storming out of the cafeteria.

She never said that to me, even though I annoy her every day...did I disgust her? Suddenly I felt a pang in my heart.

I almost touch my chest but I stop, not wanting my friends to worry more.

Looking up at them smiling widely, as if nothing happened. and Still have tears streaming down my face.

"Come on, I don't want to be late on my favorite subject"

I think it's time to do the right thing...

It's time to let go...

-----------------------------------------------------------
So what did you think? tell me if it's a good plot or not. Please be honest HAHAHAHA

sorry for any grammar error, English is not my language

Stay safe! Thanks for waiting❤