𖧷ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇɴɢ 5𖧷

Hi early People!

Author's POV:

Somi stopped after hearing the voices,she turned around and saw.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Park Chaeyoung and Kim Yerim

(A/n:So who did you guess??)

"Oh!YERI I SAID I'M THE FIRST ONE TO SAY THAT!"Rosé yelled at Yeri

Yeri shook her head,"No! I'm the first and you're the second!"

And the two start bickering.

"YAH!You two,why are you guys here?"Tzuyu ask Rosé and Yeri,the two stop arguing and cross their arm.

"Well Jisoo-Unnie wants to visit her cousin and Irene-Unnie wants to see Seulgi-Unnie"Rosé explain while Yeri just nodding besides her

All students are looking on their side,as in all of them.

But suddenly all their attention turned on Michaeng's side (Somi and Chaeyoung HAHAHAHA)

Because they heard a cute squeak,it turns out.

Somi was kissing Chaeyoung in the lips
(A/n:rest in peace guys)

They all froze and just watch but not Tzuyu,she immediately walk towards them and push Somi to the side to stop their kissing.

It leaves Chaeyoung blushing mess.

Somi laugh at her cuteness,"aww c'mon Chae it's not like we didn't kiss at all" Somi said trying to hug Chae but Tzuyu keep pushing her.

This made Somi annoyed,"Can you stop!?What are you?her gf!?"

"What would you do if I said Yes?"Tzuyu said nonchalantly

*Bell Ringggg!*

"OK STUDENTS,GO TO YOUR OWN CLASSES!IF I SEE ANY STUDENTS IN THE HALLWAY, PRESIDENT IS ONE WHO WILL PUNISH YOU"

Vice President Jihyo shout,no need to use a mic.

All students immediately run inside the University,aside from the main character of course.

"Somi it's the best idea if you leave Chae alone for awhile"Dahyun said then tap Somi's shoulder, smiling at her softly.

"I can't, that's why I'm here!For Chae"Somi said

This time Mina step in their conversation.

"Excuse me Ms.Jeon,but what you did to Ms.Son is kinda inappropriate"Mina said usually on her cold voice.

Somi look at her confused,"I'm sorry but Who are you?"

"Myoui Mina"Mina said

"Ok then Mina,if you please don't step in our conversation"Somi said

"I can whenever I want, because I'm Myoui Mina and everyone respect me"Mina said her voice is full of terror.

This made Somi scared but didn't show it.

"Whatever tch,see you around babe~"Somi said winking at Chae before going inside the University.

"Yow me and Yeri will go now,the tension here is too highhhh~"Rosé said and drag Yeri out of the school.

Mina look at Chaeyoung who's still blushing, "And you Ms.Son,this better not happen again" as that the Myoui sisters and Jihyo walk inside the University.