Works cited

Joyce, Timothy J. Celtic Christianity: a Sacred Tradition, a Vision of Hope. Orbis, 1998.

" Celtic Girl Names." Irish & Celtic Names and Meanings, irishwishes.com/girl-names/.

Yeats, William. "Writings on Irish Folklore, Legend and Myth." Google Books, 1993, books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=dRmOXN6ab-wC&oi=fnd&pg=PT9&dq=how to write an irish folklore&ots=eSV8lUxA2H&sig=3hnu7pI59Zi_L1ieLozIWBHJCVc#v=onepage&q&f=false.

Monaghan, Patricia. "The Encyclopedia of Celtic Mythology and Folklore." Google Books, 2014, books.google.com/books?id=nd9R6GQBB_0C&pg=PA117&lpg=PA117&dq=light being used in irish folklore&source=bl&ots=ZKS05Y5wFJ&sig=ofM6FFUkwC4WMxd5OtAfDn7-C8Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjR5_XBxNbcAhVFRK0KHbPOBukQ6AEwE3oECAIQAQ#v=onepage&q=light being used in irish folklore&f=false.

"Oak." Trees for Life, treesforlife.org.uk/forest/mythology-folklore/oak2/.

Birch, John. "Celtic Blessings and Prayers, Old and New." The Relevance of Celtic Christianity Today, www.faithandworship.com/Celtic_Blessings_and_Prayers.htm.

Walsham, Alexandra. "The Reformation of the Landscape: Religion, Identity, and Memory in Early Modern Britain and Ireland." Journal of Folklore Research: JFR Review for The Reformation of the Landscape: Religion, Identity, and Memory in Early Modern Britain and Ireland, 2011.

Lysaght, Patricia. "TRADITIONAL BELIEFS AND NARRATIVES OF A CONTEMPORARY IRISH TRADITION BEARER." ANCIENT ASTROLOGY AS A COMMON ROOT FOR SCIENCE AND PSEUDO-SCIEN, www.folklore.ee/rl/pubte/ee/usund/ingl/lysaght.html