Chapter 1

Another day of hell of great! Will someone please kill me and end me out of my misery.

My name is Alexandria, but please call me Alex. I just moved here with my evil father. I can't stand it here! Why am I even here!?

"I'm leaving!" I shout at my dad.

He doesn't answer. He's probably sleeping, fucking lazy ass. I walk to my bus stop. I really hate riding the bus I don't have anyone to hang out. Everyone is either a insensitive prick or just to shy to say anything. There's also two girls who enjoy making my life hell by picking on me.

"Oh look who it is." Amber the girl with the beach blond hair says. Her and her damn Minnie skirts. She doesn't ever get in trouble for because I give you a bet she probably slept with the principal.

"Oh, a prostitute?" Her friend with the brown hair snickers at me. Her name is Kayla. Also a slut.

I just ignore them. I hate fighting with other people.

I want to stick up for myself but at the same time, I don't care. I am tired and not in the mood.

"Oh, I see ignoring us. Aren't you?' Amber comes close to me.

I raise my hand. "Personal space." I say. They both exchange weird looks.

"Sluts have personal space?" Kayla asks me.

"Well, you do. Don't you?" I snicker. Yes, I can still defend myself.

"Fucking bitch!" She raises her hand and tries to slap me. In time I grab her wrist before she reaches my face. I give her a stare full of hatred and malice.

"Try that again, and I'll break your god damn arm." I snarl. They both have terrified expressions on there face. Believe it or not thats how I get rid of most of my bullies, some stay sadly. They eventually ignore me. I suddenly hear a weird rustle in the bushes. The hell is that?

Just ignore it.

                     **********

The whole day was pretty horrible like usual. No one picked in me, but my only friend wasn't here so I was alone. He left me alone with these idiots! Not cool.

The weird thing is that I kept seeing some person follow me, I swear it wasn't a delusion. I know that it was probably a guy. I've only seen slight glimpes of black hair or a white hoodie. Interesting.

When I get home my dad tell me he's going out so the house needs to be clean when he gets home. Great, cleaning...

He leaves the TV on. The news was on, they were talking about recent murders that have been going on. There's a killer on the loose? No one told me this, well then again no cares for me.

The suspected murderer is supposed to be in his teens. His hair is jet black and he has a smile carved into his face, his eyes are blue but very wide, he is also weaing a white hoodie. Please lock all your doors this killer is dangerous, and very vicious. He has been identified as Jeff the killer.

White hoodie?! Black hair?! Just like the stalker I have right now. Maybe I'm going insane.

I run to the bathroom. I look at my reflection. My eyes are dark Carmel brown, and my skin is really light. I pull my dark hair into a messy ponytail. I splash cold water onto my face. Okay, I just need to relax...

I just remember I'm supposed to clean. I walk back into the living room and see a dark figure in the kitchen. Oh my god. I get closer and see it. Wide eyes, a smile that's cut ear to ear, black hair, and a white hoodie. Jeff the killer.