chapter thirty four

seonghwa walked into his house, exhausted after a long day of school. it had been a stressful week, and he couldn't wait for it to end.

thank god it's thursday... just one more day.

on top of all the schoolwork he's been given this week, he hasn't had a chance to speak to hongjoong since monday at lunch. he tried to speak to him everyday before his friends came to the cafeteria, but unfortunately they've always arrived before him. he also didn't have hongjoong's phone number, so there was no way he could connect with him outside of school.

seonghwa removed his leather jacket off his body and his converse off his feet, plopping hard on his bed. he dug his face into the pillow and closed his eyes, hoping to take a nice, long nap.

after sitting for only two minutes, seonghwa's phone buzzed, startling him a bit.

"ugh, i forgot to silence it." seonghwa grunted, grabbing his phone to see who interrupted his rest.

jongho
hey bro, sorry it's sort of short notice... but can you watch joong tomorrow night?

seonghwa's tired eyes quickly turned into wide ones, typing a quick reply to his friend.

seonghwa
yeah, i'm free. what time should i be over?

jongho
is six thirty good? ryujin and i have a dinner reservation for seven

seonghwa smiled widely. after calculating the time, he realized he'd probably have about six hours with hongjoong. the thought of spending so much time with the younger made his heart flutter.

seonghwa
that's perfect. i'll be there

jongho
sorry to be a bother. you're the best!

seonghwa didn't like that jongho used the word 'bother'. hongjoong wasn't a bother to the older. if anything, seonghwa wished that he could spend time with him without having to be paid for it.

seonghwa
no worries, your brother is great! have fun on your date

jongho
thanks! see you tomorrow

seonghwa quickly loved the message and put his phone down. as he lowered his head back on his pillow, he smiled to himself, excited to spend time with hongjoong all by himself.

since this chapter is so short there will be a double update today😚BUT FIRST DOWNWOSNSKSNS SEONGJOONG SELCA DOWNSOSJOAS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

i love my parents🙌🏼

i love my parents🙌🏼

-vic