Chapter 3

(oh yeah, I don't know much about guns. So if i get something wrong about some guns or something. I guess you could fix it??? I don't know lol)

I wake up early in the morning, with Wilford clung onto me. He's still asleep and I really didn't want to wake him, But I also didn't want to pee on the bed. I really had to pee. So I slowly but quickly moved out from under him. It was really hard because he was kinda heavy and had his arms wrapped around me. He didn't wake up. I got off the ground and quickly ran to the bathroom near Wilford's room. I finished my business and opened the bathroom door. As I slowly close the door, not to wake Wilford, I hear him give a small groan as he turns and twists around on the mattress. 

"Wilford?" I say quietly, "Are you awake yet?". He grunts and turns around away from me. "Okay Wilford, I'll let you sleep," I say smiling. I leave the room and let Wilford sleep. I find a couch and just lay on it. It was still really early in the morning and I was still a little sleepy so I just slowly fell asleep on the couch. 

I wake up to the smell of bacon and one tired Wilford making breakfast. I get up from the couch and walk over to Wilford. "Smells good," I say. Wilford gets startled by my comment, then looks at me. "That's good, you scared me there.". "Sorry," I reply back and watch Wilford cook the bacon. I keep watching him cook until he finishes. It was kinda awkward because we didn't really say anything. We had some small talk but that was really it. I could understand because we just woke up. Wilford grabs some plates and I sit down at his table. Wilford lays the two plates down and puts the bacon and eggs on my plate. We eat breakfast and finish. 

Wilford cleans up the plates and I ask him a question. "Do you think we could go back to my place and get some of my clothes today?". Wilford stands at the sink and replies with, "Sure, but get cleaned up deary. You're a mess! I'll wash up when you're done.". I smile and thank him, I walk to his shower and get cleaned up. I finally get woke up from the warm heat of the shower water. I get out and get dressed, and then Wilford hops into the shower. I sit and wait. What else am I going to do? 

Wilford gets out of the shower and becomes more talkative. "I'm sorry for making this morning awkward for you, I'm just more of a night person". "No need to apologize Wilford." I say and give him a warm smile. He smiles back and walks to another room. "Follow me, I need to get you some weapons...", "Wait... I thought I had a baseball bat? I might have had dropped it when you brought me back here." So, I follow him to a room filled with guns. He gives me a pink and gold pistol and some ammo. (That's the gun you'll use)

 "Do you need a place to put your ammo?" He asks

 "Do you need a place to put your ammo?" He asks. "I have a bag at my house I could use." I reply back, looking at the gun. "Well, you'll need one now, so take one of mine." He says, putting the bag strap over my head and on my shoulder, giving me a small smile. I was warming up to Wilford. So I smiled back. He was a good guy, and he even gave me some hope when the world became zombified. Wilford put on his suspenders, grabbed his gun and ammo and we started to head back to my house. "What ever we do, we protect each other. Alright?" Wilford says as he looks me in my eyes. I look at him and reply and nod. "Okay.". "We'll die together if we have to."