Chapter 4

We walk out of Wilford's place. I walk back to my house with Wilford following behind. We cautiously walk and stay silent, not to summon any zombies. Once we get to my house, I notice that my door was broken open. I look at Wilford and sign for him to be quite. He nods and pulls out his gun, pointing it towards the ground. I do the same and we walk inside. 

I start walking very slowly toward my room. Once I get there I open the door and checked for zombies, I walked over to my closet and started shoving clothes in a spare duffel bag. Wilford kept a lookout for me, protecting the room. Lucky there weren't any zombies there. I'm guessing that they broke in and grabbed the rest of my rotten food. We left my house and started our way back to Wilford's. (Sorry that was kinda lame lol)

"I wonder where all the zombies are at. I mean, they couldn't have just disappeared." I say, breaking the silence. "Hope they didn't break into my place. I'll shoot those waddlers" Wilford replies. I give a little laugh. "What's so amusing?". "Waddlers? Is that what you call zombies?" I ask, giving a small smirk. "Yes, I just considered it would be best to call them that," Wilford says as I'm still giving small chuckles. "I like that name, Wilford. It's so much better calling them Waddlers than zombies." I reply and give him a smile. He smiles back in response and we keep walking.

Soon, we arrive to Wilford's place. "Oh no, They broke in." Wilford says. He hurries inside, with me following behind, and we see about 15 Waddlers scattered around the place. Wilford whips out his gun and starts shooting at them. I immediately follow behind at start shooting at them.  We finally eliminate all the Waddlers and blood and rotting guts is everywhere. Wilford brings out a mop and bucket from a nearby closet. He also grabs a sponge and throws it at me. I catch it and look at him. "He have to clean this shit up at some point, so lets begin." He says and starts mopping up the blood. "Thanks for helping me, by the way (Y/N). Really appreciate it.". "No problem Wilford." I reply back smiling. 

We clean up everything and start making dinner. "I'm starving." I say. "Is soup good? Cause we got plenty of that." Wilford replies. "Make whatever, You make the best stuff anyways.". I see Wilford grin as he takes a soup can from a cabinet. 

Me and Wilford finish off our soup and we get ready for bed. As we lay in bed a bit Wilford speaks up. "Are you getting more comfortable in my home (Y/N)?". I sit in bed a little and think, then I reply. "Yeah. I'm having fun, actually.". "Excellent." Wilford says. He rolls over so he can see me on the floor. "Hey, (Y/N)... Are we friends now?" He asks. "Of course Wilford. We can be friends." I reply back. Wilford and I smile, as he rolls back to his original spot on his bed. 

"Good night (Y/N)" 

"Good night Wilford."

AN: see? i told you i didnt leave this book :)

We'll Die Together/// Wilford Warfstache X Apocalyptic ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara