Lee Felix- How about something other than brownies?

LFL1

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and Felix, being the talented 5 star michelin chef he is, decided to wake up early and bake you, his lovely girlfriend, a small batch of some of his signature brownies.

You were a deep sleeper but woke up from the aroma of Felix's Kitchen (they should have a whole vlive series called felix's kitchen 🤩). Like usual it of course smells amazing but after being with him for almost 2 years and eating the same brownies for a year and a half nonstop, you were getting a tiny bit tired of it.

You got out of bed, not bothering to dress up or even brush your teeth and went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water, just like every morning. Felix saw you and greeted you with the brightest smile ever (he really is a sunshine uwu). "Good morning my beautiful baby, did you sleep well? I made you some of my brownies! Do they smell good?" he asked. You replied while sipping your warm water and taking a bite out of a brownie, "Good moring sunshine, yes I slept fine, your brownies smell and taste amazing like usual!" "That's great! So what should we do today?" he asked you with an excited look, since he rarely gets a day off. "Uhm actually I think we could stay home and have some quality time you know? Like maybe bake something together or watch a movie" "oH yEAh, sUrE" he replied with that face (only legends know the reference ;]).

"What should we bake? Oooh maybe I could teach you my secret brownie recipe!" he said, super excited to spend the day with you (omgosh i can imagine him doing this irl THIS IS SO ADORABLE). "Actually, sunshine, I'm sorry but I've been eating your brownies for almost three years straight and it's not that it isn't good or anything I'm just starting to get a bit sick of it y'know?" you said softly, hoping you didn't hurt his feelings or anything. "Oh of course baby! I actually wanted to make something new too but I just always see how much you enjoy the brownies so I just kept making them" he said cheerfully, making you relieved. "What do you wanna try making then?" he asked you. You didn't hesitate one bit and screamed "CHEESECAKE!!" He chuckled at your enthusiasm told you to go wash up before starting. After about 1 hour and 40 minutes of hard work, you both ended up with a beautiful bouncy chewy cheesecake. Just when you took it out of the oven, your doorbell rang.

You went to answer it and to your surprise (not really 🤡), you found a wild Jisung at your door looking at you with puppy eyes. "What are you doing here Jisung?" you asked, surprised bit not really at the same time. "Oh you know I was just having lunch with a squirrel nearby here and i smelled some cheesecake scent coming from here so I decided to pay a little visit now gimME SOME CHEESECAKE-" he said, impatiently running to your kitchen. You chuckled at his reaction while Felix is still in shock onto why one of his bandmate is in his kitchen, desperately trying to get ahold of a freshly baked, hot cheesecake without burning himself.

——————————
𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊
——————————
okay so this was rushed since i felt like i wasnt writing much but i had to sleep and there might be typos since im too lazy to check HAHAHA so yeah its short and sucks :[
if you think i have anything to improve please comment or dm me, dont be a silent reader, i really wanna improve!
if you like random threads i post those on my instagram: @/multi.kpop_clown
please check my account out, it would really mean a lot to me! 🥰

——————————
𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱 (+ᴬᵁᵀᴴᴼᴿˢ ᴺᴼᵀᴱ)
——————————
646 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
🐩🦙🐞🐙🦑🦊🐥🐱🦚🦖🦋🐳