Zero ending

"I have something to tell you guys"-y/n
"What is it"-takuma
"I know who I really love and the person I truly love is zero"-y/n as you looked at him smiling and he was speechless his eyes went wide
"You better treat her well zero"akatsuki
"You know where to look find me if he does something"-aido
"I'll always be there for you y/n come by and visit" kaname
"I still be friends with you even if zero doesn't like it"takuma
"Come and vist me when you want"senri
Your POV
They all left and only you and zero were left"
"You finally made up your mind and choose me"-zero as he pulled you closer to him and hugged you , he then buried his face in your neck

''I've always loved you''-y/n as you smiled and blushed from the sudden contact.

your pov

Zero pulled away from the hug and with one hand he put his hand on my neck and the other on my waist. He then pulled me closer and kissed me tenderly. His soft lips touching my lips I couldn't believe it. As he kissed me I started to remembering our good memories. The kissed then turned to passionate one.

A couple years later

your pov

I've been in these world for the past couple years but it feels like this is my true home. I finshed with school and so did Zero and the others. Currently I am getting ready for my wedding with zero. Our love for each other grew even more. My wedding dress had long sleeves and the bottom was puffy. The wedding theme was wonderland forest. The main reason we choose this theme was because that's where we first met.(Wedding dress above)

''Y/N are you ready''-Yuki

''Yes''-Y/N

'' Zero is going to speechless''-Yuki

your pov

(Press song above)I walked down the walk way with my dad. I looked at zero and he smiled at me with slight blush. We did the first part of the wedding. Then we got to the vows.

''I, Zero Kiryuu, take you, y/n l/n, to be lawfully wedded wife, i shall be for you in your dark times and in your happiest''

Years past

Zero pov

it's been years since our marriage and it still seems like a little bit of time. Our honey moon was amazing. Right now me and y/n are living happily with our two children. The oldest named Ichiru named after my little bother. He looks a lot like his mother he has my hairstyle but he has his mothers hair color and eyes. Meanwhile, okuda looks a lot like me she has my eyes and hair color. They both only have 2 years apart. They go to junior high.

''Zero come in dinners ready''-Y/n

''Coming''-zero

''I love you''-Zero

''I love you''-Y/n as he pulled her closer to give her a tender kiss meanwhile in the background both there kids looked away