Akatsuki ending

"The person I love is akatsuki"-y/n as I said with a slight blush and smiled. Everyone else left and only you and him were left.

''I am glad you've chosen me because the first moment I saw you I fell for you''-Akatsuki as he got closer to you and put one hand on your waist and the other on your check as he pulled you close to him and kissed tenderly. You both away and smiled at him, happy you found him and have him in your life.

''Akatsuki before I met you I was alone most of my life but when I met you I didn't feel alone I felt complete even when we would look each other and say nothing I felt at peace''-y/n

years later

Your pov

As I stood waiting for the song to play and walk the alter to my soon to be husband. I felt nervous and excited. My father grabbed my elbow to lead to him. I wasn't nervous anymore it as if everything disappeared and it was just him and me. We said our vows and he kissed me tenderly just like the first time we kissed. Again at this moment I was glad I've chosen him and I would chose him all over again. I remembered having a unrequited love I was sad but I had to let him go. I'm glad I did because I would have never met my husband.

Time skip

For our honeymoon he told me it was a surprise. I couldn't wait where he would take me. When we got there we had to take a boat and when we got closer it was a island with a house there. He left all our stuff at the room. As I was looking at the room I felt him hug me from behind and whisper in my ear

''This bed won't just be used for sleeping''

I knew this was going to be a long night.