Double the Fun?

edit: smutty alert! cute and hot lemon ahead! Please enjoy!

A few months have passed since the shrunken Shinichi and I, Kaito Kid, have decided to join forces and work together, since our enemy is one and the same. It's also more often than not that I visit him in his manor, stealing him from either his way to or from the Mouri agency. Or from the agency itself.

Well, it's not all business though. Lately we have begun to grow closer to each other, more comfortable and he even shows true smiles and laughs. My infamous pokerface is less present than it is normally, only around him and it will stay that way. I can trust Kudo with my life, showing more of myself shouldn't be fatal anymore. That's what I think at least, but it seems as though the other has the same opinion, judging from his actions.

There are even touches being exchanged between us. At first it was only out of curiousity, then because of longing, need and touch deprivation, we were both desperate and sexually deprived. Now it's also with flirting, warmth and care, more like a couple than friends with benefits. We can't exactly go all out, since the detective is still in the body of an elementary student.

But today is a little bit different than usual. As soon as I stepped into the Manor my face was full of blue, strong arms wrapping around me. "Kaito, you're back! Haibara's experiment worked!" I gasp for breath as I was released from the bone crushing hug, clutching onto the hat I normally use to conceal my identity without the costume. "Look! She was able to somehow materialise my shrunken form. It's really---"

The person standing infront of me has broad shoulders, a firm chest and arms adorned by lean muscles. His body is covered by an elegant, pale blue suit, a dress shirt and a dark blue tie, his feat only in white socks. I also notice a rather expensive looking ring on the man's ring finger. As I look into the guy's face, though, I felt my body freeze to the spot.

He looks like an older version of Shinichi, maybe around mid-twenties. And oh god...he is staring at me with a thoughtful and calculating gaze, his azure eyes sharp and determined, before they widen in realization. "I was materialised into the past, not the other way around. So it was a fail afterall..." Footsteps approach us, making me look at the shrunken detective.

"Sorry, I probably made you uncomfortable. I hope you can forgive me, Kaito." The older version of my crush says with concern lacing his voice, an apologetic expression covering his face. A blush starts to cover my cheeks as a picture suddenly crosses my mind, triggered by the other's small smile. The picture isn't as sweet as the smile though, my teenage self just decided to be a pervert.

I feel my arousal spike, the imagined scene wrecking my hormonal system and elicting a rather unsavory reaction in my lower regions. It's not a full-blown erection, yet, but I truly have to stop thinking about stuff like that. My gaze locks with the thoughtful blues of my shrunken love, before I poof a lemon cake I prepared before into existence. This is completely normal, just by the way, I always bring a lemon cake and Shin has chocolate treats prepared.

Both detectives' faces lighten at the sight, soon pulling me to the kitchen. More pictures flood my mind, making it hard to not have an erection or ignore it. Thank god I have an oversized hoodie on today, it's easier to hide it that way. But, just imagine, getting fucked real good by your loved one and their literal copy. Their big cocks filling you up and covering your walls ---

My dick twitches at the imagination, my insides throbbing and feeling so empty all of a sudden. I swallow a groan and I pull my hoodie down as I watch the older meitantei cut and serve the cake. Well, fortunately I'm sitting right now, but my pants feel so tight that it feels uncomfortable. I hate puberty, I hate it so damn much. All I want to do now is getting fucked by Shinichi, hard and rough, I don't care where, I just really want it.