1

𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
"In your hands there is a touch that can heal, but in those same hands is the power to kill."

The last thing Gemma remembered was jumping out of the plane with her three brothers, boyfriend, and friends. The next thing she knows, they are surrounded and held captive by pirates. Despite the four siblings being adrenaline junkies, this was on a entirely different level of insanity.

"You guys think your crazy? Huh? Jumping out of airplanes, flying like birds? Fuck, that is crazy..."The olive skinned man gasps, astonished by vacation montage on Jason's phone that was firmly placed between his rough calloused hands.
"I like this phone, this is a nice fucking phone." The man comments smugly, before sliding it into his back pocket.

"So, what do we have here? Grant, Gemma, and Jason. You three are all from California... and share the same fucking last name—siblings, I'm guessing?" The man mutters to himself, examining each of their identifications. Which had been confiscated earlier with the rest of their belongings.

"Well, I just hope ma' and pa' really, really, really, love you three—Because you white folk look real expensive." He practically sings, shoving the three cards back into his pocket again. "And that's good, because we love expensive things." Vaas mentions, eyes gliding toward her frightened ones.

There was just something Vaas couldn't place. Something about her eyes that drew him in. Familiarity. Perhaps? Whatever it was, it left him intrigued.

"And I really, really, love beautiful things." The man trails out, suddenly crouching to his arm inside the cage. Gemma tensed at his touch. And yet her eyes remained still. Allowing her access behind the grey.

The man's gaze could easily set the sky on fire: she noted. But there was a strange sense of solace?

It was uncanny.

Her mind drawn blank—She began to question her sense of judgment.

Unlike herself, her brothers could not remain quiet. Correction—Grant would not. The moment they bare witness of the harassment, the eldest  shouts profanities against the restraints that held his mouth & arms together.

"I'm sorry? What did you say? What did you say?" The oppressor questions in irritation. Despite his tone, Grant continues to muffle profanities towards the leader.

"Do you want me to slice you open like I did your friend? Shut the fuck up! Okay? I'm the one with the fucking dick. Look at me. Look at me in the fucking eye—Hey! You Fuck! Look at me in the fucking eye! You're my bitch, Jason's my bitch, she's my bitch, everyone's my fucking bitch. I rule this fucking kingdom. So shut the fuck up. Or you die." The man screams angrily toward Grant, irises wide.