33

"You're not okay.... are you?" Taehyung asks making you tremble for one second.

"I'm fine tae"

"Lie"

"No I'm really okay and happy!"

"Lie"

"Trust me! I'm happy the way I am!"

"LIE"

You couldn't say much. He knew you. He could even read your mind. He had every ability to caught you lying.

You were like an open book to him.

"I k-know I'm lying... and there's even no point to lie..." you said as you bite down your lips trying to control the tears which were flowing in your eyes.

"I know you're not happy too.... we both aren't... but we love each other right?" You asks and he faced down.

Not for he didn't love you but for to confront it. He was afraid to continue this but his heart want what it wants.

"I love you more than anything Y/N... even more than my girlfriend ... i love you so much that it hurts to continue this to make you suffer. I don't want to hurt you..."

His every single words felt so heavy to you yet you didn't feel pain in them. He was genuine with his words. He was different from all the people you met.

He was himself.

"Tae... can I hug you?"

"Won't i disappear then?"

"But our skin won't touch.." and with that you ran to him and hugged him tightly.

For your sudden weight on him, he stumbled a little but soon he hugged you back.

He smiled

He felt tears

And most of all...

For the second time...

He felt his heartbeat.