Five :: Bitches & BROjobs

Rewrote this chapter because it was a boring ass chapter with Jeongguk losing all his shit for 5 paragraphs straight, I'm sorry ;-;

Here's an improvised version with *ahem* some more scenes *coughs* some business...so, enzoyy

Presenting to you, Kim Taehyung in his (stupid ass) grey hoodie. Don't @ me pls that's what JK thinks

 Don't @ me pls that's what JK thinks

P.S. Sir that smirk is illegal 

~

"You're so dead, Jeon."

Taehyung's words rang in Jeongguk's head with a uninvited sense of familiarity. The same words, the same voice, spoken in his head whenever Jeongguk used to mess up.

'You're so dead,' the same voice had said when he had come home with a C on his test in 7th grade, or that day in 9th grade when he'd broken his mom's favourite vase, or that day in 12th grade when he'd accidentally let go of his neighbour's dog's leash while walking it, and it had ended up pooping right outside Yoongi's front door.

But Taehyung couldn't be...

Nope, in absolutely no fucking way could the gorilla looking headass Kim Taehyung be Jeongguk's soulmate, he was probably just overthinking. It hadn't even been a whole day since they'd known each other, yet he was nearly obsessed with the blue haired boy.

He found his thoughts  unwantedly straying back to the familiarity of Taehyung's voice again. Jeongguk shook his head, remembering what an absolute dickhead the older was. He'd had thought that Taehyung couldn't be any worse than being highly annoying, arrogant and conceited, yet here he was, ragging freshmen with his little gang. How in the world was bullying a group of half minors and half new adults an amusing activity? Jeongguk could see why Namjoon had mentioned not approving of the stuff Taehyung and his friends did. 

'What a jerk,' Jeongguk scoffed, mentally picking up and yeeting the stupid idea of them being soulmates out of his head. The idea was so insanely ridiculous that it was laughable. 

He hated Taehyung, hated every inch from his stupid grey hoodie to the soles of his Nikes, his weird blue hair, his annoying smirk, his dumb swagger, his stupid habit of licking his lips every second, his irritating boxy smile, everything.

He opened the door to his dorm later that night, not expecting to find Taehyung lying back on the couch, being sucked off by a girl.

"Miji?"

"You?!" She screamed, hastily getting up and pointing a long, black - painted nail towards Jeongguk. "Why the fuck are you here, Jeon?"

"I should be asking you that," Jeongguk spat at her. "Because this is my dorm."

"I'm not fucking him too!?" Miji said, shouting over her shoulder at Taehyung. "You didn't mention a threesome at all!"

"Relax, honey," Came Taehyung's slow, honeyed voice as pulled his sweatpants up, running a hand through his hair in all his Greek God-like visual glory, leaving Jeongguk speechless. "You're not dealing with him, it's just me tonight."