part 7

Days passed normally..

One day Manik was sitting in his office...
But suddenly a thought crossed his mind..

Manik's pov...
This girl is amazing ,no matter how rudely I behave with her but still she fulfills her all duties......I feel guilty for doing so but I don't know , I dont like her...she does everything for me and my family but still....

I was lost in his thoughts then my trance was broken by my phone's ringtone...

It was mom..

I picked up the call in no time...

Yes mom...Beta can you please come soon from office...??
But why mom? I said...
Actully we have to go to Ganpati Mandir tonight ..mom said..
You can go with driver mom..I said clamly..
Beta I want you and nandini together to visit the temple...after marriage you have not visited the temple even once with her...
Okay mom ,thk hai ..I will come ..waise bhi office me kaam jyda ni hai..I will be there at 7pm..be ready..

Okay manik..bye.
Saying this mom hung up on me...

Whenever I get to know about any rasam I get irritated as I don't believe in all this but this time I was not irritated...I don't know why...

I was not having much work in office so I wrapped up soon and left for home ....

I entered into hall about 7pm..
There I saw mom and nandini...

Nandini,. My eyes got stuck at her..
She is looking different today...
Or may be I dint notice her before...

She was wearing a plain pink saree with her hair open..she was standing besides mom with a puja thali in her hand
She was looking down... So our eyes dint match...

Manik there you are...perfect timing..we are ready ..mom said with a huge smile on her face...
She was happy to see me on time...

I will freshnup and will come in 10 ..I said normally...

Okay beta..mukti bhi aa jayegi tab tak..
Ek wahi hai jo ready ni hui h...

Okay..I said and I headed towards my room..

Nandini's pov

Beta may be manik needs something ..you go and help him...mom said ..
Ji mummy ji..I said and I left for my room after putting puja thali on table..
But he does not need me...he does not consider my opinion although but still as a wife it's my duty to help him out ...

I entered into my room where he was looking for something in cupboard...

You want something? I said...
He took his head out of cupboard and looked at me...he looked so clam today...

No..I don't want anything..I am.just reaching downstairs in 5 mins...he said

Okay..I said and came back to hall...

After 5 min I saw him coming downstairs...

He was wearing plain white shirt under black coat and light blue jeans...
No doubt he looks so handsome but out of my reach always...I can't even compliment my husband...

Manik's pov

There they were standing all three ladies all ready to leave...

Okay let's leave..

Yeah - let's move...mom said with smile putting his shoulder around nandini's neck

We all settled down in car in no time..
It was 7.30 when we started to leave..
Mom sat on middle seat with nandini..n mukti sat besides me on passanger seat..

Let's go bhaiya - mukti said with excitement sitting on the her seat ..

Tie your seat belt ..I said pulling my seat belt and fixing it to the other side of it ..

Suddenly my eyes met her eyes...my wife...From the front mirror I can see her face...

I don't know why I stopped for a second...and I kept staring at her ..

Bhaiya - kya hua? My trance was broken by mukti's voice...

Yeah...let's go..I said shifting my focus on steering rather than Nandini...

We reached temple in half an hour...

Mukti was the first one to get down off the car ..I opened the door for mom and there nandini was trying to get down..

She was facing some difficulty as she was wearing a saree and puja thali in her hands...

I forwarded my hands towards her after mom got down..