part 16

Manik came around 4.30pm and I was ready with my luggage.

I was standing into hall with mom.
Manik entered ,He was looking at me but I couldn't understand what he is thinking.

Manik's Pov

Nandini was standing there ,I can see the pain in her eyes
She seems very sad ,But I will be with her in her tough time

We proceed around 6PM,We settled down in car,Said bye to Mom,Mukti and Soha

We left for Manglore,Driver was driving and I With nandini sat on the back seat

We dint do any communication till now.

I was running short of words ,What to say.
I was struggling for right set of words. I chose to break the ice and somehow said

"Nandini , Dont worry,Amms will be okay" I said showing concern.

She was silent and looking outside the window.

"Manik I am very worried " She said in worried tone.

"If anything happens to Amms ,I don't know ..." She said in crying tone

She even could not complete her sentence
Fresh tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Shhh .,Don't cry ,I am always there for you " I said circling my arm around her neck and pushing her towards me.

I consoled her.

We dint talk much as I am not able to understand what to say in this situation.

The ride was silent.

It soon begun to getting dark, We stopped for a while at some restaurant.

She was silent and sad ,So am I.

We quickly took tea and left for our destination again.

We reached Manglore around 5AM.

Soon we reached home.

Amms was lying on the bed , There was a man and his wife who were taking care of her in our absence.
Amms dint want to leave her place, After we got married she was all alone,Mom insisted her so much to stay with her but she denied.

She believes in old rituals ,You can't stay at your daughter's house after marriage.

Her face was looking pale,She was sleeping.

The man and his wife came towards Nandini.

"Thank God you came,Amms was missing you so much" The man said.

Nandini was crying looking Amms in this situation.

"What doctor is saying ? " I asked the man.

"Sir I don't understand ,I am not educated ,Only I know is ,She is in critical situation." He said.

"Okay give me doctor's number" I said.

I took the number and called him.
Nandini was sitting besides Amms, Crying and sad.

I called up doctor, And got to know Amms needs kidney Transplant as her kidney got some issue.

I called up my family doctor and he suggested me to bring Amms to Mumbai.

"Nandini ,We need to take Amms to Mumbai, Doctors will take good care of her" I said after talking to doctor.

"But Manik ,How Amms will travel so long journey in such state?" What if something happened to her in between" She said showing her concern.

"I will arrange Private Helicopter for her" I said.

"But Manik , Weather condition is not good,How can we ?" She said.

"Nandini We dont have a choice,Trust me ,I will do my best to save her" I said.

"Okay" She said in meek voice.

We soon left for Mumbai in our private helicopter as I got it arranged soon by my staff.

Though it was a bit risky but travelling by car was also risk for Amms in this case.
Doctor asked me to bring Amms as soon as possible otherwise she can die.
After sending the reports to doctor he explained me the critically of her case so I had to take that risk.

We reached Mumbai around 10Am a,Safe and sound by god's grace.

Soon she was admitted to City Hospital.

Nandini's Pov

Amms was admitted in the best hospital of Mumbai, Manik arranged the best doctor and everything for her.
My tension was ,I don't have that much money ,How will I Pay?

But right now Amms needs this, So I will somehow arrange it.

"Aiyappa please save my Amms" I prayed.

I was still sad but a bit relaxed as Amms is in best hospital and doctors are having good care of her.

We were waiting in the hospital till night.

Mom and Mukti also came after hearing the news.

Manik was just running from here to there arranging everything needed for her treatment.

I wanted but he dint let me do and I was not in the condition either.

Mom was consoling me.

It was 10PM at night.

Doctor came and gave us the good news that Amms is fine now.

I took a breath after long.

I was very happy,.

"Thnak you so much doctor" Manik said with smile on his face.

"Can we meet her?" He asked.

"No ,She is unconcious,You can meet her in morning" Doctor said

"Okay, Thanks again" Manik said.

I was so happy, It was pretty evident from my face.

"Nandini you go home,Take rest,I am here,Mom take her home" Manik came towards us and said.

"No ,I won't go" I said.

"Relax ,I am here" He said.

"Manik even you need rest ,I will stay here, Please" I said requesting.

"Okay ,Mom ,You and Mukti go home,We will stay here" He said.

"But Manik" Mom said

"It's okay ,I will take care of her as well, Please you go and take rest" Manik said.

Mom and Mukti left and we both stayed at hospital.