Chapter 3

• इन्हें समर्पित: calder_fan

This chapter is dedicated to CALDER_FAN for loving my story :) thanks!

AVERY'S POV

OhGawdOhGawdOhGawdOhGawdOhGawd!!

That. was. beyond. humiliating! What have I done?!

I looked up at Becky who, by now, has a crazy grin splayed across her face. I was about to look away when she gave me the look that says spill it, you naughty girl!

I made a sound of frustration and stood up. I grabbed her hand and made our way to the comfort room.

"What the heck, Becky?! You've been grinning the whole time now! Seriously, did you made out with Ari too?"

She shot me a look of disbelief. "Oh yeah? like I was the one Mason's been hitting on earlier?" she crossed her arms on her chest, raising an eyebrow at me. "Now. Spill." she demanded.

"Are you freaking out of your mind?! We're in the school's comfort room for goodness sakes!" I scoffed. "Let me go pee instead." I continued.

I enter the cubicle to do my business while Becky did hers.

"How was that?" She asked me from the other side of the wall separating our cubicle.

"That what?" I asked her, trying to test her.

"You don't wanna get into my nerves, sweetheart" she warned me almost too lovingly. Wow. Can she read minds too?

I rolled my eyes and went out the cubicle, Becky following behind me. She didn't say anything. Perhaps she dropped it already.

We washed our hands and had our break in the cafeteria. As usual, Becky can't stand not having a piece of apple pie in a day. It's like her life depends on it! We ate a lot for break since we have not taken our breakfast.

She literally pulled me out of my other best friend's welcoming arms! Oh yea, that's my bed. Then she dragged me to the washroom, I was so shocked that I did what she's been instructing me to do thinking we're already late. And guess what, we arrived an hour before school starts. Seriously, what the eff?!

The rest of the day went on like how it started. Full of luck.

You know? high school's always been fun and interesting. Mind the sarcasm. Different cliques where cheerleaders and rich girls are always hot and sexy, men are in their lockers, where beads of sweat are dropping from their perfectly toned bodies, sports is always their area. They rule the school and nerds are nerds and they do the home works.

Oh believe me! this school's just like the rest. I just don't know what came to my mind that made me actually believed Becky when she said this school is incredibly awesome!

I went home with Becky alongside me. She's surprisingly silent. Is she ok? my best friend  abducted by alien and this girl beside me... was just a replacement?! Wooooooa?!

I shook my head mentally. I lost track. Ok. I'm out of my mind.

I nudged her "You ok?". Then I saw a sparkle in her eyes. What's wrong with her?!

Is she bipolar or what?

"Here's the deal girl. Call me or I'll call you. Tell me everything or I swear I would really slam the door of your house open and get my ass on your bed. I would seriously pull every bit of detail inside your freaking hard head until I'm satisfied. Will hear from you Ave! See you tomorrow!!" and with that, she ran towards her home.

I can't seem to respond. It's too late anyway. "Yeah! Like that would make us pass Calculus easily in anyway possible! Good night!" I shouted at her with sarcasm on my tone. She probably heard it since she winked at me.

Begin Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें