4.

4.

When you came to your senses again, your surroundings seemed to have changed once more.

You were now in a bed, someone else's bed and bedroom to be exact, as you noticed that beside you on the bedside table laid your phone, purse and a bag of medicine with water. You reached over to check the time on your phone.

10 pm.

You left your apartment around 3 pm this afternoon, you've been gone for 7 hours.

"Oh my god." You whispered to yourself, sitting up slowly. The pounding that you felt earlier seemed to have subsided into a dull ache. Just as you were prepared to get off the bed, the door of the bedroom opened.

"Yumi, you're awake." The yellow-haired boy, Yeonjun says, walking in with a tray that contained a bowl of porridge. You looked at him in surprise.

"How did you know my name?" You asked, your throat a little hoarse as he sets the tray down on to a little foldable table on the floor, passing you the water from the side and you drink up.

"We kinda looked through your purse for some form of identification." He admits, looking guilty. "Sorry, it's just we called for a doctor and they needed to know your details in order to even prescribe your medication or give you an injection."

"Oh...what happened to me?"

"You had a concussion from hitting your head on the ground." He says, before he takes out a few pills from that bag of medication. "Here, take these." He says, dropping them into your palm as you obeyed, swallowing them down with water.

"Thank you..." You said, looked around before you asked. "Who's room am I in?"

"Mine." Was all he says, and you felt your cheeks heat up a little.

What? You couldn't help it, he was an extremely good-looking boy, and you were tucked into his bed.

Yeonjun was about to say something else when the other boys popped their heads into the room.

"Yumi Noona! You're awake!" The first black-haired boy, Beomgyu says loudly as the purple-haired boy, Soobin immediately slaps him on the back, earning a groan from him. The red-haired boy, Taehyun shakes his head in disappointment.

"The doctor already said that we can't talk too loudly around her." He scolds quietly as Beomgyu just smiled at him sheepishly.

"Sorry."

The mixed boy, who you think was named Kai, walks over to the other side of the bed, as he sits himself down at the edge, looking towards you now.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks gently, his tone laced with concern as you couldn't help but smile.

"I do actually, thank you."

"Here, you should eat." Yeonjun says, placing the foldable table with the porridge on the bed, pushing it towards you as you stared at it for a moment.

"That's not poisoned either, I promise." Taehyun pipes in, causing you to look up at him in confusion for a moment before you remembered what happened earlier, causing you to break into a small laugh. He smiles back at you, glad that you seemed more lively than you were before.

You took a mouthful of the porridge, appreciating the taste before you smiled up towards the boys.

"Thank you all so much for making this...but I think maybe once I'm done eating I should leave-"

"Actually, the doctor advised for us to not let you move around too much for tonight." Yeonjun says as your mouth drops. What? "Don't worry, that's why we've put you in my room. Just take a rest here for tonight okay? We'll send you back tomorrow."