12.

12.

"Yes, yes...oh, definitely a yes." You muttered to yourself while tossing more snacks into your half-filled basket of items. The boys had invited you over to their place today, as they were finally given an off day together for once.

You had actually encouraged them to just enjoy their rest while they can, but they insisted on you coming, citing that resting without being able to see you was a rest wasted.

Hence, as you appreciated the fact that they kept including you into their plans, especially since it's been about a week since you last saw any of them due to their busy comeback schedules, you've decided that you would surprise them with some food and drinks, throwing them a mini party to congratulate them on a successful comeback.

You had bought all everything that you need, just as you walked past a cake shop, staring at how pretty the cakes were until the sign that says 'Self-Cake Customisation Done Here!' draws you in.

Going in, you decided to order a plain dark chocolate cake as the staff brings it over to the customisation station for you, explaining to you about the tools, creams, and toppings that you could use as you thanked them and began decorating, adding marshmallows, sprinkles, edible glitter, and some icing to the cake as it now looked a lot more colourful than before.

Picking up a pink-coloured icing bag with a piping tip, you carefully piped out 'Happy Comeback' in English. You would have added in 'TXT' as well, if it weren't for the fact that the cake was still to be wrapped up by the staff, and you didn't want to risk it.

Once it was wrapped up and paid for, you finally made your way towards the boys' apartment building, humming happily at the thought of celebrating with them.

It was a really nice feeling, being able to do such things for people you cared about.

Back then when you were younger, you didn't have as many friends as you thought you would, and the chances of those friendships lasting were even slimmer; despite your hard efforts in trying to keep those friendships afloat. In fact, there have been multiple times where you ended up being on the suffering end of such friendships.

It was, after all, one of the reasons why you chose to leave Busan behind.

While you've really enjoyed getting to know the boys genuinely as friends so far - that concussion that you gained from Soobin and Beomgyu was definitely a weird blessing in disguise - you couldn't help but wonder at the back of your head; how long was this gonna last?

Maybe this was why you were trying really hard.

No, Y/N. You thought to yourself as you immediately shook your head.

You mustn't have any of those thoughts right now. Today's supposed to be a happy day, you monologued while entering the building lobby, having struggled to bring all the shopping bags up as you finally arrived at their door, getting ready to ring the doorbell when the door suddenly flies open, startling you a little.

"Oh my gosh."

"Yumi!"

"How did you know it was even me?"

"The security guards always call to inform us when we have a visitor," Yeonjun explained before his eyes shift down to your arms and they widened in surprise. "Whoa, what's with all these bags?" He asks while quickly taking some off your arms while making way for you to enter. Beomgyu, who was sitting on the couch, also shuffles over to help.

"Hi Noona, what's with all these?"

"We're going to celebrate!" You exclaimed cheerfully while the three of you moved over to the kitchen with the bags. "You guys just had a successful comeback, and I thought it would be a great idea to celebrate-wait, where are the others?" You asked now, looking around when you realised that only the two of them were in the apartment.