5.

5.

"If you need the washroom, it's the first door from your left outside this room, okay?" Soobin instructs as you nod. You had just finished your meal and the boys decided to let you get rest for tonight. When you asked Yeonjun where he was going to sleep, he explained that he would be crashing in Soobin and Beomgyu's bedroom as they had a pull-out bed there.

This made you feel better, knowing that he wasn't going to be sleeping on the couch or floor.

"Also, if you need anything, just shout loudly and one of us will come over," Soobin continues politely and you nodded once more smiling at him, for the rest had already left the room.

"Okay thank you! Don't worry too much, really." You thanked him again for possibly the 40th time as he nods, seemingly satisfied with your answer. He walks to the door, turning off the light as he looks at you. "Please rest well, Yumi Noona." He says, sounding extremely apologetic once before he closes it.

You made a mental note that you'll buy this boy something once you were better, for he seemed to still be blaming himself for the accident.

You picked up your phone again now, as you typed in 'TXT', searching them up as you wanted to understand who they were better as people and as a Kpop group. You began to read their profiles and watch their youtube videos, getting more excited with each video as before you realised, it was almost 3 am. The adrenaline you've received from watching all these TXT videos has wiped off whatever lethargy you felt.

Feeling the need to take a piss, you slowly sat up and got out of bed, carefully making your way out and towards the bathroom. It was dark and quiet, soft music could be heard from one of the rooms that you weren't sure which.

After doing your business, you quickly washed your face with water, making another mental note to yourself that you were to shower the first thing you reached home later in the morning. It was not that you were dirty; in fact, you've already showered before you step foot out of your house yesterday. But it just felt weird, sleeping in the same clothes that you wore out. You opened the door, only to be met with a taller figure standing right outside.

"Gah!" You whisper-yelled, jumping a little as his eyes widened in surprise upon seeing you.

"Noona?"

"Oh my gosh, Beomgyu...you scared me." You say quietly, clutching onto your shirt as he just smiles sheepishly.

"Sorry, I was just waiting for my turn." He apologises.

"It's okay, here you can go." You say, making way for him to enter. He was about to close the door when you couldn't help but ask.

"I think I heard some music just now?"

"Oh yes, that's from me! Sorry, did it wake you up?"

"Oh no no I was already awake! I'm just curious." You explained as he looks confused.

"Did you not sleep, Noona?"

"I couldn't fall asleep." You say, it technically wasn't a lie, you were just too distracted over watching these talented boys on your phone. "What about you? Why aren't you asleep?"

"I couldn't sleep either." He admits as the both of you looked at each other silently before bursting into soft giggles. He looks thoughtful for a moment before he suddenly smiles.

"Noona, do you want to listen to something that may help you sleep?"

"Sure, I don't mind?"

"Wait for me in Jun Hyung's-no I mean your room...your room for the night." He corrects himself at the end, you chuckled nodding and he closes the door.