Chapter - 84

Raymond POV:

"

Seems Ms. Natasha is not keen in letting us know the truth. So I will do the honours. I looked at everyone and I understood nobody knew what happened and what was happening.

--------------Narration Incidents By Raymond:

More than 28 years ago:

Liam Luxembourg who was and is a notorious and greedy businessman wanted to marry Natalie who is the queen of Luxembourg.

At that time Francis business wasn't running well and was in losses. Francis asked Andrew and Richard- both his friends to help him. However Andrew and Richard couldn't help because Arden's was hit by 2 natural calamities consequently.

Liam Luxembourg, met Francis who was in dire need of financial help at the same time and promised to help him. In return he asked Francis to help him meet Natalie. Francis wife Selvia was Queen Natalie's best friend and so Francis through Selvia made Natalie meet Liam. Eventually Liam displayed his charms and Queen Natalie married Liam. Andrew and Emilie by then had a girl named Samaira.

Liam as he was greedy wanted to rule even Ardens when he got to know that Emilie is sister of Natalie and Francis is friend of Andrew. Liam very cleverly made a plan and promised to help Francis whenever he requires only if Francis helped Liam in his plan. The plan was to make Andrew sign papers which states that kingdom of Ardens would pay a per capita income of some % for 28 years and if Ardens doesn't have any heir then after 28 years it will be merged into Luxembourg.

This sort of agreement was made because:

1. Liam and Francis through Natalie got to know that Emilie had issues after Samaira was born and it was almost impossible for Emilie to conceive another child.

2. Liam knew that till 28 years of marriage Natalie has all the powers over Luxembourg. Later Natalie can transfer some or all powers to her husband to govern the kingdom and Only Natalie can decide who the next heir can be.

3. He didn't want to showcase his true greedy self before Royals of UK and Belgium nor before his wife.

"

I paused and looked at everyone. Then continued "if you are wondering anything else: Natalie and Liam have just completed 28 years of marriage and Liam got all powers over Luxembourg except to decide the next heir''

Everyone gasped listening to it. I gave them time and continued

"

So back to where we stopped. Yeah regarding the papers!

Francis tricked Andrew and got the papers signed. On the day Samaira turned 5, Liam and Francis sent a lady to kill little one and once Samaira was killed, Ardens didn't have any other Heir. They (Liam and Francis) thought their plan was success and one day Ardens would be merged into Luxembourg.

However their happiness was short lived when Emilie miraculously got pregnant with her second child Tiara. When Liam and Francis got to know this news they tried to kill the unborn baby and in that process my mother Riana died saving Emilie and unborn Tiara. Tiara was born after few months and threats and attempts to kill her continued despite having full security.

That was when Andrew made a will stating that when Tiara turns 25 she would be the princess and if within 25 years she doesn't find a life partner on her own she would get married to me Raymond Daniel Samson who is the son of Richard Daniel Samson , the best friend of Andrew. He also stated that if Tiara dies under the age of 25 then I Raymond Daniel Samson would be the next heir of Ardens.