Author's Note

Hey Readers,

First of all thank you so much for taking your time and reading this book.

This is my first ever fiction and I am quite happy with the way it turned out, irrespective of the response I got till now and i will get in future(maybe).

ONLY REQUEST IS PLEASE DO VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER WHEN YOU READ IT. IT KIND OF MOTIVATES THE OTHER TO BRING THE BEST OUT OF HIM/HER. IT HARDLY TAKES A SECOND TO CLICK ON THE STAR BUTTON.  PLEASE DO CONSIDER THE REQUEST AND IF YOU HAVENT VOTED PLEASE DO VOTE.

Thank you  so much

ThilaMM

shivani211

itsmeprabha

7Fenil5

navvvvvvvvy

Subha, Aayushi, Aheli, Banita, meenamma and all others who have given their time to read this. You all are my strength and have kept me motivated. I can never forget the way you supported me. I feel ever grateful to all of you.

I am sorry if i forgot to mention your names who has supported me, but trust me I have acknowledged everyone and I mean it from my heart.

I am also sorry that because of my class schedules, I really didn't have time to reply to all your opinions posted. Once i get free i will definitely reply.

This book has definitely ended and I hope I come back soon with some other interesting plot and i hope you all will continue to support me when i am back. 

This was a satisfying journey and once again thank you all for supporting me.

Till the next time Take care, keep smiling and lots of love to you all.

Thank you and Bye

VHM (Harika)