Chapter 1

I woke up early and looked at the clock.. "Still 6.00 ugh school."

Still 30 minutes till school bus arrives. So I decided to check my phone. First thing I did is just go on Twitter and tweeted "have a very bad feeling idk but mostly because of school:(" TWEET.

I walked to the bathroom, brush my teeth and wash my face. Picked my casual outfit, a white tee with the sentence "hi. bye." Some dark blue jeans and a black jacket. Well I do like this shirt I don't usually wear white but grey. So it might cheer me up a bit... Nah. not even a bit. I walked out and reach for my nerdy black glasses.

I went back to my bed where my phone is. I jumped onto it and checked my Twitter.

"@kat.mad: have a very bad feeling idk mostly because of school:("
I scrolled down.
"@joey_luvs_ya: ikr cya in a bit cheer up k? :)"
I smiled as I read her comment, she is my reason to live now I have no one but her.
"@dunmesswifleo: yea? Well I will make you even worse dumb ass! Better watch out at sku fugly bitch"
ugh. Leo, the coolest and the hottest kid at school and I'm pretty sure he dated almost every hot girl at school.

It's now almost 6.30 so I got my backpack and ran downstairs.

"Hey sweetie. Did you sleep well?" She was making breakfast for herself when she looked up to me and smile.

"Morning. And yea I did have a great sleep."

"Good. Now go catch your school bus or else it will be too late. Have fun on your first day k?"

"Kay love ya mom. Ur the best muah" I kissed her cheek and walked out of my house.

-bus arrives-
"Hey Kathe. How ya feelin?" Helen, the bus driver said.

"Great thanks for asking" I said and fake a smile.

I walked to my usual seat and saw Joey. She saw me too.
"Wassup gurl?" I said as I sat next to her.
"I feel great. Oh by the way, my boyfriend is sitting here I'm so sorry Kathe maybe next time."
"You have a boyfriend? Since when? How come you didn't tell me?" Well I should have expected that. Joey is a pretty girl and she should not be my bestie cuz it will just make her life worse.
"Last week. Sorry for not telling you." She made a sad look.
"It's ok. I should have expected that. Never mind I will just sit behind you."

Her boyfriend later came on the bus, what surprised me is that her boyfriend is Danny, a very hot guy. Wow. I guess I'm proud of my bestie. They kept kissing and flirting on the bus like crazy and I'm just like sitting there awkwardly. Ewww. I would never want to see that.

The rest of the day is like what my tweet says. Leo tried to trip me during Math which sucks. The other girls gossiped about me but all I can hear is "ewww I hate her outfit." "Seriously?! she is such.. a nerd." I tried to ignore them but well that's impossible. So I ended up eating my lunch in the toilet.

-at home-
I opened the door and sigh.
"MOM! I'm back!"

Nobody answers.

I walked around trying to look for my mom.
"Hello?"
I walked over to the fridge and I found a sticky note on it.

"Gonna buy something.
Feel free with the empty fridge.
Be back in a while.
Love ya bae (what does that even mean?)
love,
your awesome mom."
I opened the fridge.. Well yea she was right it's empty as hell. Ugh. No food no life.

I walked upstairs like a zombie since there's no food. And lie on my bed. I have nothing to do now. Sigh again. All I can do is probably sigh and cut myself. But no I'm too afraid to cut myself. So...

I walked over to my laptop and listen to a few songs on spotify. But suddenly something popped out on my screen. It's like a commercial about twilight but in virtual characters. I clicked on it and it bring me to a page www.imvu.com. Wow. I was so surprised because I love twilight and dressing up my avatar. You know those girly stuff. I created an account and started to play with it. I got some money so I bought a whole new outfit for her and I have to admit that she looks very pretty. She looks more like a girly girl. I clicked on something random called "chat now" and a chat bubble popped out.

"Hi." A guy said. He looks really cool with his outfit.
"Hey. You look cool" I said, kinda nervous since it's my first chat online.
"Thx, how r u?" He replied.
"Great. You?"
"Same but bored."
"Yea ikr. This is actually my first chat so kinda excited xD."
"Well... you look a lot nicer than noobs if you are new:)" well I knew it.
"Oh ty." The avatar smiled so did I.
"So what's ur name?"
"Kathe"
"Nice. I'm Chris." He continued.
"Let me teach you how to play this game then. Since you have no idea."
"Sure."
"First thing, don't use all your money for clothes and stuff. You need to save some money to buy a head and skin then...." He told me a lot of tips about clothing and shopping, stuff like that.
"Oh got it. Ty"
"Yw. Well I gotta go now. It's nice chatting wif u. Hope we can meet again someday;D"
A window popped out on my bottom right hand corner.
"User Chrizurs wants to be your friend" There are two buttons one said "accept" and another is "ignore". I clicked accept and said goodbye to him.
Then I looked at the clock it's now 9.30.
The door opened suddenly, someone peeked in. Mom. She's back.
I closed my laptop without shutting it down.
"Hey. How is your first day?"
"Hi. As usual."
"Ahh ic..." She smiled. So did I.
"Better go to sleep now Hun I will wake you up tomorrow k?"
"k mom goodnight" I jumped onto my bed and cover my whole body with my comfy blanket. Then quickly, I drifted off to sleep.
------
Thanks for 7 views. Maybe it's not that much but you guys are very important to me. Thanks so much for reading. Leave a comment or ask me any question if you want to.😊
Btw Merry Christmas🎄🎅🎁
Please wait for the next chapter😁
Bye👋😌