Chapter 3

I woke up in the middle of nowhere. There's only my bed and me. I have no idea what place am I in.
"Kathe?" A familiar voice called my name.
"Chris, is that you?" Im confused but I have a feeling that it's Chris
Colors started to appear in the room. Blue and white. It's Chris's room I realized.

Then I can barely see a shadow of a young boy, probably 15 or 16, walking towards me. He's quite good-looking like his avatar and everything seems real. He's wearing a blue hoodie and some pants. Oh my. He's walking towards me what should I do?

Chris took a step closer to me. I blushed and took a step back. But I accidentally fell onto his bed. He didn't say anything but pull off his shirt. I didn't expect him to do that.
"What are you trying to do?" I shouted, didn't even have the time to get up then he jumped onto the bed and crawled up to me. I kept taking a step back until I reached the headboard. He slowly put his hand in my shirt, I felt so embarrassed. Then he pulled me closer to him by grabbing my waist and kissed me on my neck. I have no idea what am I suppose to do cause I actually enjoyed it. So I grabbed his neck and kiss him on his lips passionately. This is the moment I wanted and it felt like a dream to me.
Wait. Oh mannn. It must be a dream cuz I know it would never happen. I'm not attractive or hot or anything. It must have been a dream. I tried to pinch my cheek.

I opened my eyes, sweating. I looked at my clock. It's 6.30am. OH MY GOD!! It's 6.30!! The bus had arrived already. I quickly ran to the bathroom and picked my casual outfit. A grey tee and jeans cause I don't have much time. I rushed downstairs and mom was wearing her glasses, doing her "family budget thingy".

"Mom! How come you didn't wake me up? Gosh I'm late." I yelled at her angrily.
She took off her golden-framed glasses, and stare at me. "It's not school day, and since you woke up early, eat your breakfast now."
I stood there, shocked. After a few seconds standing there blank-minded. I sat on my couch and sigh. But on the other hand, I'm actually kinda glad to avoid going to school. And I can be with Chris.

After finishing breakfast, I went upstairs. I looked at my phone, there is one notification. Usually I don't have any notification because I have no friends at all. I walked over to my phone and turn it on.
"@dunmesswifleo: This ugly slut is at our school. She thinks she's so pretty awww oh yea anyone disagree? @kat.mad"
And under his post, he attached a picture of me. Oh my gosh. I scrolled down and see a picture of me almost naked in the shower. Who would take that?! Now the whole school will know that I have no body at all. I wanted to call the police but then a message just popped out.
"Leo: Slut ya better not call the police or report my post cuz u might reli die watch out I'm gonna kill ya. Have a nice day then bitch." at last wif the evil face emoji. I screamed so loud that my neighbor would hear me. Oh my god. Who would actually take a picture of me naked?!?!?! I mean who can? Leo don't know my address so It must be someone that I know and I trust. Ugh. I wanna die now like right now. I opened my bedside drawer and take out my cutter. Click click click. The sharp and shiny knife caught my attention. What would it feel like to cut yourself? I mean it would really really hurt. But I don't care right now I just want to kill myself. I DON'T CARE!

Ding Dingg. I looked at my laptop screen with tears. "Someone wants to chat user Chrizurs." I dropped my cutter and run towards my laptop. Accept. I clicked and smiled with tears. Chris is my life now. I mean I'm living for him I have no one to trust. Joey left me for her boyfriend. Leo hates me for no reasons. Nobody likes me. But Chris shared his life with me. He's the only one I could trust and love.

The chatroom finally loaded. And the familiar room appeared again. I saw Chris's avatar and smiled brightly.
"Hey. How you doin? Beautiful." He asked.
"Heyyy. I'm feeling really bad. I miss you so much." I said while crying again.
"omg. u ok? What happened?" He asked. Although his avatar didn't do anything, I can feel that he cared about me.
I told him everything happened at my school. He listened to me patiently and comfort me which made me feel a lot better. After all of that, I also told him the dream last night.
"So.. You want that dream to come true?" He suddenly asked.
"What? No... No I don't. It's just a dream." I said, nervously.
"You sure? I know you do." He said.
"How can you do that in a game?!" I shouted.
"Well we can role play right? silly." He smiled, I mean his avatar.
"mhmm... well. Yea sure lets try." I whispered and shiver.
He didn't speak. Me neither.
He soon moved to the pose on his bed. I followed him. It's a kissing pose and it's very sweet.
We role played and kissed during the whole night. Everything came true. I felt like a dream but it's just in the game.
-----
Sorry for this long chapter maybe it's kinda boring and I don't really know how to write dirty stuff sorry xD
Thanks and wait for the next chapter.😆💕😁