🔥 10 | You Hold My Future

Dear Holy Spirit,

I was asked what plans I'm planning to take after I graduate, and I got spaced out.

Honestly, I don't even know what's gonna happen especially with the pandemic and stuffs going around. Am I supposed to know my next step after College? Am I supposed to lay it all out and establish a roadmap for my career?

I don't even think I will pursue a career, to be honest. Not mentioning that my course is quite generic. What am I gonna do, my Friend?

At first, I wanted to be in media production and be a scriptwriter. I even dreamed to be a producer. But one day, I just woke up wanting to be a full time servant. I never asked to be a pastor, but it seems that You placed this desire in my heart ever since that day. I also want to be an evangelist and win as much souls as I could.

Holy Spirit, I just have so many dreams. Most of them are not even profession, I just want to serve Jesus.

I don't know how am I gonna make money in the future to pay for my expenses. They say that when you reached your adult stage, you're going to deal with a lot of financial matters. Is that supposed to stress me out or make me feel guilty for spending a certain amount? Regardless, I'm still secured knowing that You're the God who provides.

I know for a fact that in every season of my life, I'm gonna serve the Lord. I'm gonna pour out my life to people. I won't stop taking part in the Great Commission.

Christianity is indeed self-denial. I remembered those moments where I have to sacrifice my dream school and dream course because it's not Your will. I even complained because the College I'm attending right now doesn't really push me and challenge me to my potential like other universities do. But as You begin to uncover my purpose, I finally understood. You let me stay in that campus because students are in need of Jesus. They need You more than ever. The harvest are many but the laborers are few.

My dream is Your dream. The salvation of the multitude. That's what I want to pursue, God. I don't need the riches of this world. I need the advancement of Your Kingdom. I want to depopulate hell and make heaven crowded. I want to be a soul winner. I want to feed Your sheep.

This is my plan for now, and even after I graduate. I'm still gonna serve You and love You until the very end of age.