one

[ bubble gum ]

Minho used to laugh at exotic dancers, shame strippers. He never thought he would find himself walking to the Cherry Club with his work outfit stuffed in a suspiciously large duffel bag, head hung low so no one noticed the diamonds clinging to his eyelids. Minho wasn't a stripper, per se, seeing as his clothes always stayed on during his performances. He couldn't say the same for what happened after, though. He had his favorite clients, the ones that showed up just for him on the four nights he worked and paid extra for his pretty mouth to run across their body.

The strobe lights made his dark eyes twinkle with excitement, and he quickly shuffled to the front of the long line, flashing his ID to the bouncer who ushered him in without another word. The bouncer didn't talk much to any of the dancers, besides Felix, who, surprisingly enough, was the buff man's boyfriend. Minho wondered how Changbin felt about Felix dancing for dozens of other men, but never asked.

Minho slipped through the crowds of handsy men and groups of women, probably coming to the club for a bachelorette party, and knocked on the door behind the bar. Felix opened it, already decked out in a schoolgirl shirt and matching blouse.

"Jesus, Lix. They're still having you as an innocent schoolgirl?" Minho commented after shutting the door silently behind him. No one would be able to hear it over the music that could send someone's heart into cardiac arrest, but Minho always made an effort to be courteous.

Felix groaned and picked at the extremely short hem of his pleated skirt. "Yes, and I hate it. How come you get to pick your outfits and I don't?" Felix pouted, and Minho cooed at his younger best friend.

"Probably because you would choose a sweater and sweatpants." Minho slipped his jacket off his shoulders and threw it into his locker, decorated with cat stickers and sticky note reminders.

"I can't help it, Min. Changbin hates my job, and I hate when he's angry."

Minho hummed, pulling his stained graphic tee over his head and shoving it in with the rest of his wrinkled clothes. Being completely naked in front of Felix wasn't unusual, but it still made him insecure every time. He quickly pulled his leather shorts over his bare bottom, ignoring the sting of leather against sensitive skin. He tucked the see-through pink shirt into the shorts, liking the way the audience could see his nipple rings and slim waist. Almost all of the dancers were slim, but the club usually brought in a few muscled men just to spice up the variety. Minho and Felix fell more into the "bratty twink" category with their tiny waists and pretty faces.

"Oh my god, Min, did you hear who's playing tonight?" Felix suddenly asked, eyes bright with excitement. Minho raised an eyebrow at his friend's behavior and shook his head, brushing away the small strands of chestnut hair that fell across his eyes. "3racha is!"

"Isn't that Changbin's group?" Felix nodded. "How the hell did you convince Boss to let them play?" Minho threw his duffel bag in his locker and shut it.

Felix grimaced at the question, and Minho's jaw dropped.

"Holy shit, Lee Felix! Did you sleep with him? Changbin will kill him!" Minho smacked the Australians arm weakly, just enough to make him flinch.

"I absolutely did not! I said I would if they sucked, though, so they better do good. Boss has a hideous dick, I know it."

Minho shuddered at the mental image and shot Felix a sympathetic smile. "I will pray for your ass, Lixie."

"How reassuring," Felix mumbled, following Minho into the bustling crowd. They entered the door leading backstage and waited for their cue. Woojin, their manager, was running around with his clipboard clutched so tightly Minho swore it would snap. He was the epitome of stressed, hair slicked back from how often he brushed his fingers through it, and lips pulled into a frown that was sure to cause wrinkles later in life.