author notes

I like how this story turned out. I deeply appreciate the comments from my babies who liked this story as much as I do!

I believe very strongly in treating sex workers as humans and with respect, despite how "unmodest" their jobs may seem. Often times, mistreatment in such an industry is overlooked because becoming a stripper is asking for it, right?

Minho's decision to leave his job was not a product of Jisung's opinions, but his own wish to do more with his passion for dancing. You can be an exotic dancer and have a beautiful, healthy relationship and I don't want to depict otherwise.

Felix's attempted suicide was not truly necessary and didn't exist in the original plot line, but its important for people to see the effect of their words. Its even more important for people to see the aftermath of a friends attempt.

Fame is a dangerous game to play. Its the Russian Roulette of jobs, and unfortunately the nicest of people choose the wrong chamber. Never at any point, no matter your celebrity status, will the mistreatment of anyone be alright. Neither will sexual assault be excused. When fame gets to your head, the passion becomes greed, and you are no better than the poorest of people.

I love you guys~ please look forward to my upcoming stories! 👁👅👁