Chapter 12: Strength

-Kylie's Pov-
It is taking all of my strength not to just give up on all hope that things will work out but things are getting worse I haven't been to bed yet because of her being back in the hospital and according to the doctors she is in a coma. I sat near her bed as tears left my eyes. I am struggling and I feel as if everyone is seeing my struggles currently and I hate it. I heard the door open as I looked up it was my mates "Where are the kids?" I asked Raven sat next to me as America answered "They are staying with Kaya and the others for a little while" I just nodded as I stared at Belle I heard their sighs as I just looked at her "You need some sleep Kylie they are saying that she won't be up for a while until she has her full strength" Raven said I looked at her with my teary eyes "Strength is what I need right now" I said as I held her hand.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I cried more. I looked up after awhile and I crawled next to Belle on her bed as my head laid on her chest as her heart beat was low "Come on Belle we need you I need you. I have no strength to even leave you to face our children the thought of sleep right now is killing me because I never want to leave just in case it ends up being a good bye." I said as the door opened again and it was Maddie this time "Hey I brought this for you" she told me as I weakly smiled I got out of the bed as I took it.

It was a hoodie that the front says 'No matter Heaven or Hell I will need you to guide me, our mates, and our children. You will always be our angel. I love you' and on the back it has Belle's name on it I hugged her as my body gave out and she slowly guided me to the ground. After awhile everyone came in bring presents for me, Isabelle, or my other mates except the hoodies Maddie got us matching hoodies once my mates seen me on the floor they picked me up as I reached for Belle as the machine stopped beeping for a few minutes.

I kicked and screamed to get to her until the machine started to beep then relief calmed me as they all stood back I ran to her side and grabbed her hand as Raven and America stood behind me and did the same we all shut our eyes as we were dragged into a black area "Kylie! Raven! America!" Isabelle yelled I ran to her and I hugged her "Where are we?" Raven asked as Belle hugged her "In my mind scape. Look I am sorry for this guys I never knew how weak connecting to Evie would had made me" Belle said I nodded at her as I looked at her "Just wake up" I whispered at her before we were sent back to the hospital room. I sighed as my eyes opened to her squeezing my hand.

I smiled shockingly at the sight before I kissed her hand softly.