Landon and CCCP

WARNING. Slight pedophilia, age difference

Landon is a version of Poland.

Landon. 17
CCCP. 36
______________________________________
Landon groaned softly as he relaxed back against his friend, his back aching as he streached his wings out.
Soft, white feathers fluffed out slightly while he streached.
"Fuck- your hands are like magic~"
He huffed out between groans.

CCCP chuckled softly, continuing to rub his hands across Landon's back muscles, pushing and rubbing slowly.
"I told you to take it easy- if you keep flying so hard you'll pull a muscle."

______________________________________

Landon arched his back, whimpering softly ontop of CCCP. White wings pushed into the bed on either side of the Russian as Landon worked himself, rolling his hips.
A low moan left him, his face contorting slightly, white teeth against red lips, begging. Eyes stairing beggingly down at his Boyfriend. "Ce- please- I'm begging you-"

CCCP grinned up at Landon, his arms relaxed behind his head as he watched his boyfriend grind against him, riding against his clothed crotch.
Landon had been in such a needy mood all day- and he had done nothing but tease his poor Boyfriend. He had to admit, watching Landon like this; needy, begging, craving his dick.. it was such a huge turn on.
But he wouldn't cave, he wanted Landon to break, To really break into a begging mess.