FIRE AND GOLD

H E Y    G U Y S 

I just want to explain to you (if you aren't already aware from those cliffhangers) that this is going to be a trilogy! I also want to apologise for any hearts I hurt by making you all believe that Cato and Loren were dead (newsflash, they're okay. If being imprisoned in a cell can be referred to as okay)!

The sequel, FIRE AND GOLD, will follow the same timeline as the original books - six months later when Clove and Katniss are preparing for the victory tour. This second book will switch occasionally to third person pov to keep everyone updated on various other characters who will become more important during this second book. 

WARNING - as if you can't already tell, canon has basically been thrown out of the window at this point. FIRE AND GOLD will follow the basic idea of Catching Fire but obviously its going to be extremely different in storyline.

On another note, thank you so so much for encouraging me during my official return to wattpad after so many hiatus years. I'm so much happier back here and writing like I'm meant to be! Making this book, posting chapters every night has kept me sane through the corona lockdown, and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you who comment on my chapters! I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy the rest of the trilogy. Look out for the new book!

Much love and again, sorry for all the heartache :')

- Vee xx

EDIT: GUYS I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF ITS UP