Introduction

Hi there, I'm ashdarkangel.

  I joined wattpad nearly 6 years ago, back in 2014. I used to be very active on here, but maybe around 3 years ago I began to update extremely slowly, and around 2 years ago, I stopped updating altogether.

  If this book does get published on here, I would just like to clarify that I have been pondering on whether to upload or not. I don't want anyone who is reading this to think this is for me to pity myself and gain attention. That's not my intention.

  This book is purely here for the people who want to know why I stopped updating the books they enjoyed reading.

  To start with, please call me Ash. Everyone I know does, and let's be honest, it's a lot shorter than my ID on Wattpad.

  I was 14 years old when I started writing, and I'm 20 years old in July. I would like to clarify that I have mental health issues. I'm not adding this here for attention, I know many suffer with mental health problems and some may think "Get on with it, everyone had problems." And you're right, at least that's what I think. I prefer to try and help someone else, even if it's just by listen, rather than pity myself.

  I've been suffering from Depression and Anxiety for a long time; it started slowly when I was 11, I had no diagnosis from a doctor, but I was always anxious to go to school or leave the house on general, and my mood was low constantly.

  It only started to become more of an issue as I got older, and in the recent years, it's not getting any better, but I'm able to somewhat cope with it. I have a couple of really good friends who help me raise my spirits when I'm down :)

  I'm going to explain the reasons why I disappeared from Wattpad in a different chapter.

  I'm trying, honest to God, I'm trying to find the courage to post again. And if I do manage to find it, it'll start with this book.

  I'm not adding any tags (other than the idk tag because Wattpad won't let me leave it tagless). It's an unimportant book; the only use of this book is to just inform those who wish to know why I suddenly disappeared.

  And if you have any questions, please let me know and I'll try to answer them.

  I hope I can continue to make you guys smile or happy again like I did in the past. Thank you for reading.

- Ash