Why I disappeared from Wattpad

If any of you who are reading this knew my account back in 2014, you'll know I used to upload several chapters daily. I would upload daily for a few more years.

  Around 3 years ago, I barely uploaded.

  2 years ago, I stopped updating completely (other than chapters I had written previously)

  You might be wondering why I suddenlt disappeared without any notice.

  I will say one reason was due to my small YouTube channel where I make MMD videos, but the main reason was due to my love for writing died.

  Back in September 2017, I was in my second year of college. I live in England so I started college at 16. I completed two one year courses in my first year, and was onto A Levels. I was going to study Graphics Design, ICT level 3 and English Language.

  Everything was going great, except for my English class. My teacher, I won't say her name, but at the beginning, she was lovely. She was kind and caring, but when she found out I was considering leaving that class, she turned into a complete b*tch.

  Nothing I did was good enough. Every tiny mistake was enough to give me a fail in that test. She didn't like one of my pieces of writing because she couldn't imagine the character, despite the description being there in full detail.

  I honest to God, nothing I did pleased her, and my form teacher ( the teacher who takes care of our needs in college and helps us with what we plan to do after college) said I couldn't leave until after the summer.

  I ended up taking a few months off college with a doctors note due to my mental health. I went back to college, but my teacher was still a very cruel person to me, and it got to the point I just hated writing.

  I would just like to clarify i have loved the thought of creating a story and writing it since I was 9, and she completely destroyed that love.

  Not only her, but I was also in a toxic relationship for awhile from 2018 to the beginning of 2019, and I also had some other life problems I won't go on and on about.

  My point is, I think I'm back. I started writing again at the end of last year. I left that college and started fresh last year. I'm finishing my college course this year and when I'm done, I'll be going into work. During my free time, I'm going to try and write again.

  Thank you for reading this far, and honest to God I hope I can continue to make you guys smile or happy again like I did in the past.

- Ash