ch 3

Jennie:

I stood in my office, staring into the mirror... i felt a smirk tug at my lips when I heard the door open. I looked towards him, he looked up from the tablet and stopped in his tracks.

 I looked towards him, he looked up from the tablet and stopped in his tracks

"What?" I asked innocently. He bit his lip, looking away, I smirked at him.

"Y-your outfit..." he whispered.

I smirked at him, "whats  wrong with my outfit?" I giggled

I smirked at him, "whats  wrong with my outfit?" I giggled. He shook his head. "N-nothing, never mind," he said before clearing his voice, "i um... You have a meeting with, Kai, dinner with Mrs Kim and have to pic out the layout of the new building."

"Thankyou Mr park, please come with me to the meeting today."

"But he booked it as a private meeting."

"I need my assistant to take notes for me... And for protection..."

"Protection?"

"You'll understand when you see him, how long until the meeting?" I asked.

"Umm... Ten minutes, I just got the email from the reseption."

"Okay, umm, after this, let's go for lunch-"

"I don't have the money-"

"You didn't let me finish."

"S-sorry."

"I was gonna say that, I'll pay, plus I have things to discuss with you."

Jimin nodded at me before walking out of the room, im gonna have fun today.

-

"M-mietress."

"Mmmm, let me sleep," i grumbled.

"Y-your meeting..."

"I don't wanna go... I wanna sleep..."

"You can go to sleep when you get back."

"I said I'll go to lunch with Chimmy."

"Chimmy?"

"Mhm, hes cute."