ch 13

jennie: 

i sat in my chair as I watched jimin type on the tablet, "baby..." he mumbled. 

"hmm?" i smirked at him... I could take advantage since its almost Jimin's mating season, and royal hybrids always become weak before hand so what if I take advantage...

"can i go take a nap for a bit? you free for the rest of the day."

"yeah, but where are you gonna take a nap?"i giggled.he looked up for a second and pointed at the couch. "okay, just lock the door."

"why?"

"because i don't want anyone to see my handsome chim chim sleeping."

he gave a soft chuckle before walking onto the couch and jumping on it, almost falling off. I giggled, that's my clumsy baby.

-

I massaged my pounding head... I should not work that hard... I sighed and walked over to jimin, he sleepily opened his eyes and arms. I climbed into his embrace. "when are you gonna wake up?" I whined. 

"later..." he grumbled, burying his face into my neck. " I don't have the energy to get up..."

"is your mating season coming up?" I asked.

"in a week or so."

"aww poor me...." I pouted. Jimin glanced at me before chuckling. 

"yeah... poor u, ignoring the fact that i'm gonna be in pain for a month."

"ignoring the fact that im gonna be sore for weeks after your done."

"when are you not sore may I ask? literally every time after we're done you always complain saying your sore, even when I'm gentle." 

"have no clue what you call gentle..." I mumbled. 

"Jennie seriously, when are you not sore, practically all you ever complain about is being sore."

"yeah because you can't calm down, when you start you don't finish until an hour later,"i sighed as I got up an walked back to my desk.

"It's not my fault you can't handle it."

"its not my fault you can't control your hormones."

"it's not my fault you can't be more like seulgi!" I froze in my place... did he just compare me to his ex... "shit Jennie... I didn't mean it like that, it just slipped out..." he said as he walked towards me. 

"you just compared me to your ex..."

"jennie please don't make a big deal out of it..."

"i'm not making a big deal out of it... you just compared me, your girlfriend to your ex!"

"jennie please, I don't have the energy for this."

"you never have the energy to deal with anything... every single time we have an argument, 'jennie I don't have a energy' man up and deal with it jimin-" suddenly I was against the wall, he's hand was against my neck. 

'I suggest that you watch what you're saying, you may be my girlfriend but I will not tolerate this disrespect! do you understand?!' he growled as his grip tightened.

'jimin...' I chocked , gripping his wrist. He looked scary... he stared into my eyes before letting go of my neck .i collapsed to the floor, coughing and holding my neck.

'b-baby... im sorry...'

'no... you always do this! your becoming abusive..'

' well I wouldn't if you would control your fucking anger."

'well I wouldn't become angry if you used you brain!'

'ugh I give up,' I rolled my eyes as jimin stormed out of the room.