3# Play Me

WARNING SLIGHT SMUT

Bonnies Pov:

We walked up the stairs and to my room. We sat on my bed and started talking. We were talking for hours. I was listening this his soft deep voice and staring into his deep blue eyes. I knew I wasn't straight, but I didn't know I would fall in love so fast, I MEAN HES JUST MY FRIEND. I pushed that out of my mind and continued listening to him when I accidentally asked " Do you like Guys or Girls? "

Dangit why did I ask that!

He stared at me blankly then replied slowly, " I mean, I don't know I've never been uh- attracted to a girl before and I don't know... "

I Then pulled him into a kiss. His eyes filled with shock but then closed them. He got into the kiss. I blushed as it got deeper and more intense. I then tumbled on top of him. I then pulled out of the kiss for air. I then started kissing him as I felt all over his body. I felt his strong chest and then made my way down to his pants. I stopped and then blushed.

I then pulled away from the kiss, I smirked and took off his shirt. He smirked at me and started taking down his pants. I blushed as I sat on top of him. I then undressed myself. I couldn't take off my pants so I stood up to. I then noticed the unlocked door and quickly ran to lock it.

I then ran to the bed and on top of Freddy again. I started kissing him passionately again.

I was holding his neck and he was holding my waist. I then pulled away and said breathlessly " Now do you... Know?... "

Then he smirked and said jokingly " Oh, I don't know, Maybe I will if this went, further " I smirked as I took off his boxers and left him bare. He softly pulled mine down and I blushed all over.

There we were, completely naked on my bed, kissing. If Chica was here she would probably take photos of us and start a ship hashtag.

I rubbed all around his body and grabbed his butt. He blushed and I smirked.

He then said " Why Don't I stay the night? "

I replied " Won't people at your house worry? "

He then looked at me with dead eyes and said " I don't... Have parents. "

I then regretted what I had said and then hugged him. He blushed and said " This isn't the time to be sad Bunny Bon, let's continue where we left off. "

I continued rubbing him intensely as he kissed me. He started pulling me close and doing all sorts of things, let's just say I tried my hardest not to moan 👀😳

( The next day )

I woke up on top of Freddy and I remembered what had happened last night and smirked. I then kissed his forehead. He woke up sleepily and said " Is it morning already? "

I replied " Yes and we should get ready for school. " I got up and remembered we were naked. I smirked and looked down at his 💀.

I smirked and turned to my dresser as I grabbed clothes and went to my bathroom. I didn't notice him but, Freddy followed me in.

He said " We both have to shower don't we? " He smirked

I replied " Yes, but what are you going to wear. "

He said winking at me " Your clothes "

I rolled my eyes playfully as he grabbed the shirt I wore yesterday and his jacket. He grabbed some jeans from my dresser and he went in again.

We showered, playfully splashing water at each other.

When we were done we got dressed for school. I grabbed some food from the fridge when Freddy appeared behind my grabbing my waist. I laughed as I placed food on the table and we ate. I then grabbed my car keys and we both went out to my car. We drove to school and we were greeted by Chica.

Me and Freddy had to go to different classes so we waved bye to each other and went different ways. Then Chica chuckled and said " a Freddy stayed at your house for the night right? and What did you guys do? " She chuckled as I shop replied

" Oh we talked "

She then chuckled and said " Well you both got undressed because he is wearing YOUR shirt and pants! "

I blushed and said " Uhhh "

She then said " JUST TELL ME ALREADY "

I then shyly and quietly replied while blushing " We may or may not have been talking about sexuality when we started kissing- and then we started undressing and- "

Chica then said " So you talked, Kissed and had S*x? "

I blushed and said shaking " Uh I guess?... "

Chica said laughing " Oh! Oh I have to tell Foxy! "

I looked at her dead eyed and said " Oh NO YOU DON'T "

She chuckled and said " Fineee, but I didn't know he even liked guys! "

I said " I didn't know either until I asked him "

She then replied " So are you guys dating? "

I replied " Uh I don't know, maybe? "

Chica then chuckled and said " Friends don't randomly have s*x! "

I then said " Well I don't know if he wants to go that far, he might just have been experimenting "

I then added " Well I mean, he flirted with me this morning, and we showered together, and he kissed and held me while I was making breakfast.."

Chica said " If you can't tell he loves you, you are blind! "

I laughed it off as me and Chica went to class.

Note:

Almost 1000 Words! Woah! That's a lot! I think it's the longest chapter i've ever wrote in any of my stories! That is crazy! I hoped you enjoyed and It was worth the wait! I'll make it so It's around a chapter every 3 days, OR shorter, I don't want to keep you waiting! and I can't wait for you guys to read what I have planned! Thanks so much for 19 reads on this story and almost 200 on Boyfriend material! Thank you guys so much! I appreciate it so much! and thanks so much for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Have a great night or day and whole week! See you in the next chapter!