5# Love Sick

Bonnies Pov:

I woke up to Freddys warmth. I felt his forehead, still very hot. I decided to get up and wet a rag to put on it. By the time I came back Freddy was awake. He looked upset and tired so I went over to him and hugged him.

I said " I'm sad I can't kiss you right now, well because your sick! "

He chuckled a bit and then looked sad again. I whimpered a bit before saying " I'll go downstairs and make you some breakfast, and I'll bring some medicine, ok? "

He nodded and I went downstairs.

I started making the food when my mom walked in.

She said " Oh hello! "

I said " Oh hey, I'm just making some food. "

She then asked " Did your friend stay over again? "

I said " Yeah, and he is gonna stay for a few months till he can get his own place. "

My mom nodded and continued whatever she was doing.

I finished making the food and went upstairs. I put it on a tray and Freddy sat up to eat it. I watched him, he looked so cute while eating. I then broke the silence and said " Hopefully it isn't too bad. "

Freddy replied " I hope so, I'm starting to feel a little better also. "

I replied " That's great, and the medicine will help. "

He gulped down the icky medicine and laid down again.

I grabbed some of my clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.

When I got out I dried myself off and changed into my clothes. When I walked out I saw Freddy on his phone.

I walked over and said " You probably shouldn't be on your phone when you are sick. "
Then Freddy jumped and tried to explain himself before sighing and saying " Well uh, I lied, I lied about being sick, when I'm over excited or happy I usually get pretty hot, I lied so I could spend the day with you. " He looked at me with cute eyes. I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully before saying " I mean since you aren't sick... I can do this " I pounced on him and kissed him passionately for a minute before pulling for air.

I then said " Teddy bear lets watch a movie "

I turned on my TV as we scrolled through movies, we found one we liked and we started watching.

By the time it was over It was already lunch, so I said to Freddy " Hey babe you go shower and change while I make us lunch? "

He nodded and got up. While he wasn't looking he stole some of my clothes instead of his and got in the shower.

I went downstairs and started making lunch. Soon Freddy came down wearing my clothes and I rolled my eyes playfully at him before returning to what I was cooking. Chica taught me a lot about cooking, especially baking and making pizzas. I was making a pizza because why not. It took around 15 minutes before It was done. I grabbed the salads and placed them on the table, and In the middle I put the pizza. My mom was also at work a lot so I learned very early on that I had to take care of myself a lot. My mom and dad got divorced a month before I was born so I never knew him, but that's okay because I'm fine with just my mom... and now Freddy living with me.

Note:

Sorry for a shorter chapter only around 600 words, I was on a time crunch but I hope you enjoyed! Did you like the plot twist? We'll see you in the next chapter! coming out on June 19th! Also please read the announcements in the " Conversations " Tab on my profile so you can get the latest updates on my stories and communicate with me and request things!