Your Warm

Jason's P.O.V

Where did Echo go? Nevermind, she can do whatever she wants. She won't listen to me most of the time anyway.

"You guys can go now." They leave. I look at Seto.

"What?" Seto asks. He was no help once so ever. He took Echo out of here and when she came back, she left again because of him.

"You were no help once so ever."

"I was just trying to get Sky back and to tell us what is wrong here." Seto said. Good point. Whatever. I walk out of the training area. Seto is behind me. I stop and look at him. I look behind him. Wait what is that?

Echo's P.O.V

"What is that?" Sky tears it off and reads it. He stands up.

"A map." Sky said. Okay he needs to use his words. What kind of map?

"To what?" Sky smiles. I like that. He has a plan.

"Herobrine destruction." Sky said. That good? I look at the map. I still can't read it. Sky can read it. That's what counts. I give it back to Sky. I see something in Sky's pocket. It's a letter from Austin. I want to read that now. I can read it.

"I still can't read it. At least you can Sky. But......I can read that." I grab a paper and look at it. Sky tries to grab it. I run around the table to across from him.

"Give me it." Sky said. Sky comes around. My eyes widen. I smile. Sky grabs it.

"I already read it Sky. Austin wants you to find someone to be with." He looks at me.

"So?" Sky asks. I can help him here.

"I can help you here."

"Echo." Sky said.

"Not me. No I think of you as my brother basically. But what about Lisa? She's cute and likes you."

"How do you know?" Sky asks. I have mad powers and plus who doesn't like Sky? I'm detecting that Sky likes Lisa too.

"I know. You like her back don't you?" Sky stops and looks at me. O yeah he does.

"When I find the time to care. Then you can do whatever you want with this." Sky said.

"Austin is just looking after you. Even though he's dead, he wants you whats best for you. So do I. Life is not always about working Sky. You can make room for love." Sky leaves. He will come though. I have to talk to Lisa now.

Lisa's P.O.V

I see Echo coming. I can also seeing Sky leaving her. She comes next to me.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Echo asks. Something is wrong here.

"Sure. Alone?"

"Yeah." Echo said. I look at Misty.

"Go I will cover for you." Misty said. I smile. We go in a room. I sit in a chair.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Echo's P.O.V

I know what your thinking. I shouldn't be doing this. But I am. Sky said I could.

"No your not in trouble. Do you like Sky?" Lisa's face turns red. I smile.

"No, why would you ask that?" Lisa asks. She's lying. I sit on the table and look at her.

"Lisa I can tell you do. He got a letter that Austin wrote a long time ago."

"What did it say?" Lisa asks. She seems interested.