Wild hearts

It's my first book that I created and it so very hard to create this with my own topic and my self learning skills. Although it's so very hard I created this for my own. If you don't want to read this it's ok with me because I respect your judgement. HAHA but if you like to read this thank you for your effort and time. On this book you can acknowledge some of the biggest secret that I put and some of the secrets of my doings. Welcome to my world!. But first I like your style right now sitting while reading this or reading while sitting nah well it doesn't matter what the hell are you doing right now because I don't care at all. Now lets start the introduction shall we or maybe later because I'm tired of typing but here's goes. But wait are you comfortable with your doing coz I'm really concern about you but I like your looks. Ok stop with thus nonsense. Once upon a time, wait this is not a fairy-tale or anything why did I say that ok sorry again for that ok here it goes.

Peter had everything that he ever wish for, he have a big dream that he want to conquer Like becoming a famous and the greatest chef that the world will ever tell just like his Dad. Who runs their most visited and famous Restaurant. And Peter had always there for every friend he has just like Marco who is his best buddy and his partner in crime. "Marco De Leon" yelled by Peter " Hey bro where are you?. I just want to tell you that I'm doing some errands would you like to join for some extra money?" " Hey bro it's 5 in the morning and your in my head right now shouting bro. But I'll take no for that didn't I told you I'm planning for the pool party." Sheesh I know you bro ok so fuck that party you been throwing." Murmured by Peter. HA Ha Ha " Hey bro I'm expecting you there to come don't let me down". Said by Marco." Yes ok bro but I will not stay for to long enough." Yelled by Peter. " I know Kim will come there are, your biggest crush." Joked by Marco." What the Fuck bro!, ok I'm out adios amigo".
At the cafeteria

"Hey are you okay? You always dodging us this past days " yelled Peter but Kim avoided the conversation and left the cafeteria. " Hey Kim are you ignoring me" yelled by Peter. " No im so busy right now and I have so many assignment to complete and so much work to do . Kim leave without gesture. .. " what's with her" presume by Carl. " Don't mind him" she always like that.

Meanwhile at the cafe.

" Hey mister" yelled by A young guy with a hood. " What's your problem boy?. Do you have something that I could help? ". Grinned by Mr. Rack. " Do you know? Who is the owner of that most visited and famous Restaurant? " whispered by the young man with the hood. " Yes. I know. But wait who are you?." " And why are you asking me that?" said by the old Rack. " Im Clint Dempsey we just moved here last day and im taking some walk and knowing all the ways here". " Oh I'm sorry kid for that rude and randomly question. By the way I'm Mr. Rack I ran this small and fabulous cafe here it's nice to meet you and welcome to this town. And enjoy living here ." " Yeah thanks Mr. Rack ." said by Clint. " and also that Restaurant ran by my friend Roland." Said by Mr. Rack ." ok thanks for the information Mr. Rack im going now I have some important things to do. See yah later." Leave with a wave by Clint.

"Hey Belle? Do you know that cute guy that just move last day?" whispered by Rose. " Oh that cute boy who lives in the roadside. No I don't know him" replied by Belle " Hey ladies what's up " yelled by A young man entering the cafe. " Oh here comes the playboy with a short dick." Murmured by Belle. " What's with you guys?. I'm inviting you all to my pool party. Do you care to join?. Invite all of your friends and please pleased come. " said by Marco. " Wow the playboy are inviting us to his party. And you know we like to come." " Yes. We are inviting some of our girls to come to enjoy. Count as in Marco." " Cool. Good to hear." Said by Marco." But wait is Peter coming to your Party?." Yes he is my best bro and I know he would love to come. Ok ladies I'm leaving now see you at my party ok? Toddles " Yelled by Marco. And Marco leave with a evil smile.
" Here's your request Mr. Stan " Peter give the unopened box. "Oh thanks Boy, here's something for your sweat." " Oh this is to much Mr. Stan". "Don't mind it young boy!, I know you need it" "Thank you again Mr. Stan, I'm off now see you later". And Peter leaves a smile.
While he is getting his bike he saw Kim crying on the bench. Near the park then Peter rush to her.
"What's with the long face Kim? are you okay ?" asked by Peter and Peter gave Kim a handkerchief to cry on and grab Kim shoulder and lean to his chest. Then suddenly Kim hugged Peter so tight while crying so hard." It's okay Kim I'm here what is it? Asked by Peter. Kim tears welled up and suddenly he notice some one spying on her then leaves Peter with out talking and ran away. " Hey Kim "yelled by Peter. Then he saw a crumpled paper in the Bench were Kim sit. He get it and read it. Then he is shocked and get his bike and followed Kim goes.
While following Kim he suddenly stopped and thinks on what is on the paper that Kim suddenly ran away without talking to him." Who the fuck did that to her". Whispered by Peter and move again and saw Kim with a man grabbing her hair to the car. So Peter leaves his Bike and ran fast then punch on the face to the man that he didn't even know. And throw another right hook and the man dodge the attack and give some counter punch to Peter and Peter didn't see that coming so the man hits his face two times so Peter fell down to his knees and couldn't get up and he hear Kim yelled " Stop Peter!! It's useless for you to fight him!!" But Peter didn't gave up and take a stand and hit the man his best shot. Then gets the hand of Kim and ran away very fast. " YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE Ms. Fuentes". shouted by the man.
And the rain started to fell and the two are can't stop running. And they head to the secret place were they been to many times in there childhood. "We are soaked and wet Kim" murmured by Peter. " Why did you do that Peter!!." Shouted by Kim. " So what do you want me to do leave you while the man are dragging you to the car?" yelled by Peter. " You don't know anything Peter so I'm begging you to stay out of this". " So then tell me and who is that man". "NO. Peter I don't want you to get involved to my problems or anything that associated to me". Explained by Kim." That guy is dangerous Kim and I'm concerned right now for your safety and for you definitely". Yelled by Peter." Kim started to cry." Hey Hey come here". Peter approaches Kim slowly and grab her to her lap. " You know we have been friends since we're kids so why can't you tell me, I read the crumpled paper at the bench so I'm very concern about you so much". Murmured by Peter." No Peter you're special to me but I don't want you to get involved to this situation please I'm warning you don't"." Ok please just tell me what the hell is happening coz my head spinning right now". Said by Kim. "Before I tell you let me clean your wounds".
" Hey Stan did you see my boy Peter". Said by Roland. " Yes I saw him taking some errands in me and left with his bike". Said by Mr. Stan. "Where is that kid go I've been calling him but he didn't answered my calls, Ok thanks Stan ". Murmured by Roland. And Roland leave. And rush to Marco's house. " Hey Marco have you seen Peter?". Asked by Roland. " No. Mr. Roland he'd been here in the morning and he said he taking some errands". Said by Marco. " Oh thanks you boy, oh can you please call him and tell me where he is coz he didn't go to restaurant earlier". Said by Roland." Ok Mr. Roland got it". Yelled by Marco. " And Roland leaves without gesture.
"Ouch! Take it easy Kim, Now tell me Kim what's with that problem of yours that you can't tell me?". "Wait I'm hungry can we order something?". " Ok but who will know this place?". Whispered by Kim." I know someone". Said by Peter. " Hey Bro where are you?. " asked by Marco." Hey Bro no time for chitchat's can you order us something and deliver it".
After an hour