WILD HEARTS PART 2 - The Hunter and the Lover

"Hello again Ms. Fuentes".
shouted by the man who remembered by Kim at the Park the man who grab her hair into the car he wear a red jacket with a printed black panther in the right chest of the jacket.

" Hey Peter get up man".
Yelled by Marco but Peter knock out and fell asleep.

" What the hell did you want?".
Asked by Marco while moving slowly to the cabinet.

" Hey boy don't make any sudden move or I'll blow your head, and Marco slowly stop .

" Come here Ms. Fuentes or I'll kill these two guys of your."
Ordered by the man. But Kimberly didn't move a little. So the man move forward to the laying Peter.

" This could be easy girl if you step forward and don't make anything that can ruin your world!!".
Asked by the man.

" Ok ok I will go just don't hurt my friends". Sobbed by Kimberly who is walking towards the man, but suddenly

" splank" plonk"
(is that a weird sound to you hahaha sorry for that) Peter hit the head of the man with the bat and kicked the 10 gauge Ithaca Mag-10 ( a shot gun) that can blow a head in just one shot. And Kimberly ran to Peter and give him a soft kiss: her lips brushed his softly, delicately, like a butterfly wings, just long enough that she could inhale him.( Oh so sweet).

" Hey love birds can we go now cause my feet is shaking in nervous".
Nervously said by Marco. And Peter grabs the hands of Kimberly and get the bloody bat and ran to the car of Marco.

" Hey bro did you killed that man".
Asked by Marco.

" No bro I just put him to sleep".
Replied by Peter.

" Now where are we going until next week?". Questioned by Marco.

" I'm very sorry guys for the trouble that I've been facing now you two are suffering from it specially you Peter".
Feeling guilt by Kim while looking eye to eye to Peter.

" No! Kim I can face everything right now with you!!".
Insisted by Peter.

" Oh no your head is bleeding Peter".
Yelled by Kim.

" Ok lets head to the hospital first".
Said by Marco.

" No bro Lets head back home I can take care of dad". Explained by Peter.

" Got it".
Replied by Marco.

And Marco straightly headed to Peter's house.

" What the hell happen to your head Peter it's bleeding" shouted by Roland. And Roland escorted Peter to the couch. " I'll go get some first aid". Hurriedly Roland get the first aid at the closet.

" Hey boy now explain everything to me and why are you with Kimberly?".
Asked by Roland.

" Ok dad I explain all of this later but please just trust me for this one".
Replied by Peter.

" Guys can you leave us for now".
" Ok Mr. Roland" said by Marco. And the two left Peter and Roland.

" Ok Peter talk". Murmured by Ronald.

" Dad Kimberly's parent has so many darkest secrets that she want spoil to public and the first secret is that his dad want to gain respect to the mafia and build an empire to conquer every country and to get some tax from the people by treating people's lives".
Said by Peter.

" That's insane". Shocked by Roland.

" And Mr. Fuentes wants to get rid of Kimberly because of the secret files that she's been hiding, so Kimberly wants to expose everything about his dad's wicked doings".
Explained by Peter.