6 (irl)

"to be honest i really think he likes you like actually," my best friend, suga said while taking boomerangs of us together on his instagram.

"okay but what if he doesn't and he's just playing me?"

"okay but what about bokuto and everyone else that also thinks he likes you, why would everyone lie to you? and honestly, he seems like a good guy and a good guy is what you need right now"

This is why i love suga. But, you never know for sure, and i'm not willing to get my heart broken again.

"yeah i guess..but suga what happens when he's actually just playing me? or what if he gets to know me and he doesn't like me?" i know i seem bratty or overly confident but most of the time it's the opposite, i only show the "pretty setter squad" my other sides and i'd like to keep it like that. Maybe suga and daichi will accept me in their relationship, haha.

suga sticks his hand out towards me, motioning me to grab it and I do. I know i was driving but i could drive with one hand, no one but suga and i need to know that though.

It's a bit intimate to hold and interlock hands but honestly, since we're such close friends it doesn't really matter. "look, tooru, you're such an awesome person and anyone can see that. why do you think i've stuck around for this long? because me, the entire setter squad, and even the captains love you okay?"

he holds my hands up to his lips and gives the back of my hand a quick peck and squeeze "i love you, okay? and trust me, kuroo will treat you like an absolute princess."

"thank you, suga, i love you too, and also we're here"

we're parked infront of kenma's house, and me being the gentleman that i am, get out first and open suga's door for him to get out, " thank you babe," suga says before he wraps himself around my arm while we head over to kenma's door.

Before we even get to knock the door is opened revealing bokuto and akaashi cuddling on the couch, and kenma going back into the kitchen to make us food.

"hey where's tobio?" I say, after looking around and realizing he wasn't here.

"he told me he couldn't come earlier he and hinata were going out" wow they finally got together huh

now, you might be wondering, what the hell are we going to do? well, that will be explained soon (;

"LOL WHAT YOURE LITERALLY STUPID AFRICA IS A CONTINENT"

"NOOO ITS A STATE"

"SINCE WHEN??? AFRICA IS A CONTINENT SEARCH IT UP"

"NO IM NOT GOING TO SEARCH IT UP BECAUSE I KNOW ITS RIGHT"

currently, bokuto and kenma are in a heated argument about whether africa was a continent or not, kenma, of course being the one to say that it is while bokuto thinks it's a country.

"IF AFRICA WAS A COUNTRY THEN WHAT CONTINENT IS IT IN HUH?" kenma looks like he's about to burst but honestly, it was really funny.

"WELL I DONT KNOW? AUSTRALIA?" bokuto retorts  back.

"that's it i'm out," kenma says before going onto the couches that were the furthest from bokuto.

he ends up on the couch suga and i were on and cuddles into me too, this is the life honestly, with bokuto being a new addition into our little setter group. Although tobio chan wasn't here, i'm happy for him, he got with the boy he's been fawning over and he's happy. 

akaashi comes back from kenma's room and throws a bag, blankets, pillows and bags of more snacks onto the ground.

"ladies, today, we are going to be dressing bokuto"

"um.. please elaborate on that?" suga says, looking up towards akaashi.

bokuto was distracted with his hair, while kenma immediately went over to the bag of snacks.

"i have a onesie in that bag over there and he's going to wear it while we also do his hair"

akaashi goes over to his boyfriend and grabs his face gently, "bokuto could you wear this onesie for us please?"

he quickly nods and goes into the restroom to the change while akaashi brings out hair supplies.

"alright guys, kenma will be the ones with pins, oikawa and suga will be the ones doing and planning the hair styles while i sit here next to him to make sure he doesn't start whining about how long it takes, got it?"

suga and i nod, while kenma gives a little hum of approval. Bokuto comes out in a cute owl onesie and akaashi gives him a little hug before letting go, "okay bokuto- san is it okay if we take pictures of you?"

he nods and gives a huge smile.

we all pull out our phones and take pictures, either on snapchat or instagram, doesn't matter.

>grandalienking sent a snap

streaks <3 look @ bokuto such a cutie haha