7 (irl)

(this is a continuation of the last chapter)

we were all drunk and sitting in a circle in kenma's living room. suga was sitting on my lap in a skirt with his makeup all done, i'm basically naked except for the spandex that i was forced to wear, bokuto was still wearing the onesie except it was slightly unzipped and his hair was down, while kenma and akaashi were normal except they just looked busted from alcohol. Basically, we were playing spin but bottle but who ever it lands on has to pick either "dare or take a shot" ive tried to get kenma in a cat/maid costume but he just took a shot everytime.

Then, on the other hand akaashi somehow didn't get get picked a lot but if he did he just chose to take a shot. kenma takes out his phone and starts to record everyone on his story starting with bokuto and akaashi, "awww look at the cute couple" he zooms in to akaashi and bokuto's face and then moves to suga and i's face.

"look at them, how scandalous only spandex and a skirt?"

Suga, obviously drunk looks at kenma and his phone while also snuggling into me even more, "i wishh daichi was hereeee i wanna hab anothers three-" i realize what he was going to say and cover his mouth quickly. "haha" i say before suga starts putting his face in my hair "yoo smell niceeee"

kenma laughs and then turns the camera onto him "and there's me" he says before turning his phone off and starts to down another 5 shots, and soon, we all forget about the game and start doing our own thing.

"toooruuu"

"yes baby?"

suga slightly grinds onto me and whispers in my ear, "tooruuu daichi and i should come to your house againnn"

"oh gee you're so horny when you're drunk suga"

kuroo pov

i'm very bored, i have absolutely nothing to do. i start heading downstairs when suddenly, my phone rings.

dadchi is calling you

"hey daichi?"

"kuroo get dressed we're going to the mall, and hurry i'm already outside"

"wait wha-"

i quickly get dressed and head down stairs putting on my shoes. once i leave my house i see daichi's car and get inside "daichi? why are you here? i mean not that it's a bad thing but don't you live a bit far?"

daichi starts the car and finally answers me after a minute or two "i wanted to see my bestfriend, plus koushi is out right now and i'm bored"

" oh yeah.. with the setters right?" meaning oikawa as well. i mean, i'm not jealous or anything we barley know eachother and i'm already a bit too interested in him.

"did you mean to ask, with oikawa?" this sly mother-
"relax man i think we all know you like him"

"daichi i don't like himm"

he punches me in the arm and rolls his eyes, " of course you do, you can't lie to your best friend. suga and i can both tell that you're basically head over heals for that idiot"

"yeah yeah i guess i do, but it's not like he'll ever return my feelings he didn't even want to talk to me at the beginning" i say and start to pull out my phone, huh kenma posted on his story.

"tsk do you know how long it took for him to open up to us? he would only graze over stuff and then move onto another subject. i say you're doing great right now he barely likes talking to anyone but koushi, me or iwaizumi"

daichi parks the car while i check kenma's story, " hey i think kenma might've posted about the party or whatever it is wanna watch?"

he nods and looks over at my phone while i press on kenma's story. it started with them all watching a movie, then them shoving popcorn in their mouths, kenma and bokuto fighting about africa, bokuto in an owl onesie, which made daichi and i both laugh, then it changes to sugas makeup being done, i look over to daichi and see that he's smiling.