26

⚠🚨⚠
Maybe a teeny weeny itzy bitzy mature content is in here...

And it's my first time writing that, so....please pardon me. 👉👈

Attraction

Attraction.

Sweat trickled down my face, and breathing became more and more difficult as time passed. The lights were dimmed in. My eyes remained closed, and so did his.

My back was pressed against the soft mattress, the bed creaked as he pressed himself harder against my body to hold me tight under him. The room resonated the unholy, inappropriate sounds that we unknowingly made in absolute pleasure.

Our lips interweaved, creating jolts of sparks to flow through me. His hands rested on either sides of my head, his upper body unclothed. My hands enjoyed their way through the masterpiece he is. I felt his biceps twitch, as I squeezed them in pleasure. Our hair resembled the nest of the noisy sparrows, but we were in deeper shit to care about that. I felt his fingers tease the hem of my blouse, while my hands made their way up towards his nape, bringing him closer. Those raspberry coloured tissues tasted just as I had imagined; supercalifragilisticexpialidocious kind of heavenly taste.

The soft, luscious lips angled themselves conveniently, devouring each and every inch of mine. The way he knew what he was doing, was enough to turn me on.

As I made my way towards his hair, wanting to entangle my fingers through that glorious mess, his hands stopped mine, and forcefully pinned them above my head. My eyes remained closed in pleasure while my throat made random lewd sounds which have been foreign to me for a long time. The way he would grunt occasionally, only made me want him more.

He deepened the kiss, starting by grazing his tongue over my bottom lip. I partially opened my eyes, and saw his blurry figure do the same. With the untold consent, he shoved his tongue into my mouth, exploring every corner. After a few moments of awareness, I fought back with equal dominance. The strongest muscles of our body fought their way into each other's mouth, grunting and moaning as we did so.

I was ecstatic.

My body was on fire. I could feel my hairline drenched in sweat.

I moaned out his name quietly as we continued our tongue fight. 

He grunted back in response, and with a final shove, he won the fight. I groaned at my defeat, though enjoying him savour me. I struggled to free my hand, but his powerful grip held me in place. His one hand pressed my own knes, while the other made it's way under my blouse,
"Jungkook...." I moaned out again.

"Ivy....." He said, making me open my eyes. I looked at him and the surroundings suddenly blur away into void.

.
.
.