Epilogue: Jungkook's Viewpoint.

Everything happens for a reason,
It's all a blessing in disguise.
I used to question who I was,
But now I see
Answers in your eyes.

•[ Jungkook's POV ]•

[ Jungkook's POV ]•

"Live one life for the two of us."

The world dissipated to a blur when her hazel eyes stared at me devoid of any emotion, or reflection of her thoughts. Her eyelids partly close with her naturally flushed cheeks betrayed of their colour. Her plump lips paled as a light tinge of blue embarked its way over the scarlet. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe. Her cold palms which squeezed mine laid limp in my grasp.

A string of profanities and prayers flew out my lips as I stare at the lifeless state of my love. I hugged her hoping she would sneakily steal a kiss at the side of neck, just like she always did. I squeezed her hands hoping she would respond back like she always did. I picked her up in my arms and ran through the blaring sirens bouldering at the back of my head; a part of me hoping she would nuzzle against the crook of my neck.

Blood flowed down the back of my ear, evidence of the guard's hit on my head. Black spots appeared in my vision as I push the door with my arm, and ran as fast as I could. She couldn't be. I will not accept it. I will save her. I have to.

The cement drummed against the floor as the side structures collapsed behind me. Beeps and horns screamed at my ears, the entire architecture had started crumbling. My breath came in short pants as I reach the final door. I glanced down at Ivy, only to find her eyes closed. I shake my head frantically even as my vision turned obscure.

I didn't stop until I pushed the door with all my might. I didn't stop until familiar faces came rushing to me, bombarding questions and screaming around for help. I didn't stop until her body was taken from my hands, her face looking all the more lifeless. I didn't stop until their faces reflected the fact I wasn't ready to accept, I couldn't accept. I couldn't stop the tears that cascaded down my cheeks. Nor could I stop the loud wails of denial that strained my throat. It couldn't be, she can't leave me.

"She can't!" The words fell dead in my throat as the world shrunk down to darkness. My old ally. The blank void that embraced me when no one did. And my nemesis. Constantly poking at my wounds I try hard to conceal.

I was back to my childhood. A childhood I never wanted to experience ever again. The constant reminder of the fact that I was always the second choice.

"You know he has had a traumatic past. You cannot expect me to leave him and tend to you alone Kook. You should be mature enough to understand that. Okay?" She spoke in hushed tones, patting my back and turned away towards my goofy twin. She picked his five year old self and went off on their way to an amusement park.